M-Audio Studiophile 3 monitors (pair)

mjbphotos

$40 plus shipping if not local to me (Boston area)

Older version of what are now called the AV30 speakers. 90Hz low end so use a sub if you need anything below that. Remarkably clear sound from these rear-ported speakers. Ideal to replace crappy OEM computer speakers. Amp is in one speaker, so one power cable and extension speaker cable included.

0DSC02867.JPG
0DSC02868.JPG

I was thinking about it, but the cost to ship would probably be too much to make it worth it. My zip is 44060.

I estimate $20, but can get a more accurate number by packaging/weighing, if you're interested.

I tried to do it off packaging weight on the web using USPS website, but it said $45 which seemed high. I'm not sure I have a place for them anyway just yet.

Would these be a decent 2nd set of monitors for reference? I have Rokit 5's as my main monitors now. Also how would I connect them to my US-1800? I don't have RCA connectors and only 1 monitor out (which is 1/4").

Would these be a decent 2nd set of monitors for reference? I have Rokit 5's as my main monitors now. Also how would I connect them to my US-1800? I don't have RCA connectors and only 1 monitor out (which is 1/4").

Depends! Note the low end cutoff, if you want to reference a typical car audio system for example, probably pretty good. :rolleyes:

You'd have rig up a speaker switcher, or some Y adapters to hook them up.

---------- Update ----------

I can/did. :)

Thanks!

Back