I'm selling...

wakeupbomb

...a Yamaha O1V digital mixing board? I'm going to be buying a new mixer and I want to get rid of this one (plus I really need some cash right now). It's a great little board and I've used it on a number of projects. Here are some specs.

24 input channels, including 16 built-in analog inputs (with +48V phantom powering on 12 channels), plus 8 optional digital inputs (ADAT, TSCAM, AES/EBU formats available).

4 freely assignable analog outputs, plus expansion options for 4 additional analog outputs, or 8 assignable digital outputs.

Digital I/O expansion slot for optional multitrack recorder interface card (ADAT, TSCAM, AES/EBU format options), plus other card options.

Coaxial-type digital stereo input and output, and balanced XLR-type stereo outputs.

Centrally located, dedicated panel controls for the four bands of EQ - just like the 02R - and a dedicated pan control.

Two internal stereo multi-effects processors with the same DSP as the Yamaha ProR3 and REV500, and an effects library with 42 preset programs and 57 user programs.

Input Delays of up to 250ms and output delays of up to 300ms.

22 dynamics processors permitting individual dynamics processing, and a dynamics library with 40 preset programs and 40 user programs.

99 scene memories for instant recall of mixer settings at the touch of a button, or recall via MIDI program change messages.

Channel data copy and swapping, flexible effect routing, dedicated controls for EQ and pan, and dedicated effect return signal control section.

Comprehensive MIDI implementation which permits automated mixing via program change, control change and system exclusive messages received from an external sequencer, plus MMC capability and user definable remote control options.

Fast and reliable internal digital audio processing, as well as LCD refreshing and fader control, is guaranteed by Yamaha's custom 32-bit DSP chips. Uncompromising sonic quality and performance are guaranteed by 20-bit, 128-times oversampling ADs on each input. The 20-bit, 8-times oversampling DAs on the stereo outputs, as well as 18-bit, 8-times oversampling DAs on the Omni outputs and monitor outputs and 44-bit EQ processing provides crystal clean sound.

The large 320 x 80 dot LCD provides plenty of visual feedback of mixer status, and an LED on each panel button lights to indicate which parameter is currently selected. Pressing the HOME button once or more lets you call up one of a number of screens which provide instant views of overall mixer status, while VIEW screens give you at-a-glance confirmation of the various channel settings.

I'm looking to get $350 for it. There are ones on ebay right now for over $500, and I originally payed $750 for it 2 years ago. It's been in a smoke free bedroom, and has traveled a bit. There are no visible scratches (that I see anyway), and everything works perfectly. If you're interested shoot me a PM, or send me an email at benjaminroesler@hotmail.com and we can work something out. It's perfect to work out some demos, or for live shows. You can set your levels for a certian venue, save them, and the next time you play there you can recall that setting and tweak them for the current conditions. Same thing with recording, set your levels and when you're done for the day, come back tomorrow, recall the settings and whammy! there they are. It comes with a power cord (connected) and the manual. I might even be able to dig up the original box. I would guess shipping would be about $15 or $20.

Back