Guttagutta4000, Mistarags and bears...oh my!

Magnum Pi

I would like to continue the discussion that was taking place on the now closed Avalon thread.

1st...I'm basically a novice on this site and if an administrator closed the thread in order to avoid the arguing I apologize for reintroducing the topic

2nd...For all who want an update: I contacted the Jacksonville, TX police department today and spoke to a detective. The internet crimes division...which basically amounts to one person....is looking into the case and will be in touch with me tomorrow. Detective Sontag seems to be truly concerned and wants to help in any way possible. Hopefully something will be done to little Todderick. At this point I'm not so much worried about getting my money back as I am stopping this guy in his tracks. He will undoubtedly resurface once again with yet another nickname and another moron like UNDERGROUNDTOON will undoubtedly attempt to help him prey on his victims.

3rd...Here's the scary part....for whatever reason, UNDERGROUNDTOON took it upon himself to vouch for a guy who seems to be nothing more than a liar, a coward and a thief. He can say he was "playing" the guy, but how exactly was the "playing" anyone? In fact, some innocent bystander just visiting the forum for the first time could have read UNDERGROUNDTOON's posts and decided that Guttagutta4000 was a good guy. This same individual, who happens to be on the lookout for a good mic-pre, follows UNDERGOUNDTOON's advice and attempts to buy the item for over $1000. Todderick accepts his money and walks away with over a grand leaving this poor sap broke, avalon-less and left to wonder why in the hell someone with what appears to be a great reputation would vouch for such a scum-bag.

The moral of the story is this....if you don't have all the facts it's probably a good idea to keep your 2 cents to yourself so you don't hurt innocent people.

4th...I've currently run into some home improvement issues and could seriously use a little extra coin to cover the expense of a new fence, landscaping, roofing, etc.. I will probably be listing several items for sale in the near future so please be on the lookout for them.

Thanks!

i like buying stuff, so i will be on the lookout!

i do hope he gets in trouble...too often shit like this goes down and people just go "wah wah wah" and let the jerk get away with it...

5 dollars or 5 grand, fuck him. he should have to get hassled too.

Back