Guitar pedals

RickW

Don't read this
Some of these are mine, some I'm selling for a friend...not that it matters. All work fine. If there's no pic here of something you're interested in, I can e-mail it to you. I have pics of all. Prices are negotiable but do not include shipping. Thanks for looking.

Morley Thinline Wah-Volume pedal - $50

Peavey Double clock stereo chorus with power supply - $30

Another Peavey Double clock chorus - no power supply - $25 (yes, there's two)

Ashdown Bass Envelope Plus - just bought last month, not what I was looking for soundwise, so it's practically brand new - except that I had it mounted on a pedal board and I can't find the little rubber feet that were on it. If I find them, I'll naturally include them. - $50

Boss OD-1 distortion pedal - $45

Cry Baby Wah, Dunlop version - $50

MXR Envelop filter - old and looks beat, but works fine - $75

For some reason, this board won't let me upload pics that I've used before, so please e-mail me for pics. Thanks again. Oh...and I'm on the good guys list a few times.

Last edited:
The cry baby is in very good condition (still have the box), the Morley is used and looks like it was left in a room that was being painted (has white paint specks on the pedal), but works fine. The prices as stated before do not include shipping, but we could work something out if you want both. Thanks.

RickW said:
For some reason, this board won't let me upload pics that I've used before, so please e-mail me for pics. Thanks again. Oh...and I'm on the good guys list a few times.

Or just re-size ever so slightly or adjust the color/soft tones/ etc....it will be enough to trick your program into thinking it's another/different picture!

Back