FS: Speakers

CoolCat

I have some $99 used speakers I'd like to sell for $3,000 or so.

Wanting to upgrade and don't have any money.

You'll have to pay shipping too.

are you the original owner? you said "$99 used"....does that mean that you purchased them used for $99 or they were $99 new, but now they are used? dude....if you want $3000 for them...you need to be more specific. Personally...I hope they were purchased used for $99 because anyone who would buy new $99 used speakers is just plain dumb.

thajeremy said:
are you the original owner? you said "$99 used"....does that mean that you purchased them used for $99 or they were $99 new, but now they are used? dude....if you want $3000 for them...you need to be more specific. Personally...I hope they were purchased used for $99 because anyone who would buy new $99 used speakers is just plain dumb.

I got them from a dumpster over by McDonalds.

so in fact...you dont know for sure that they were used? you just know that they weren't new...this is starting to sound more and more like a scam. Just who are you trying to fool buddy? Anyone interrested in these $3000 used, $99 new-used speakers form the dumpster...please be warned....I havent checked yet...but are you on the good guys list mister???

SRR said:
Wait that was a rush to judgement, I don't want them.

I deleted that last post of NO REFUNDS...
beings you hadn't sent the check yet.

Let me know if you change your mind again.

No problem, I kind of gave you your refund
before you even sent the money!

Make sure you post me on the good guys list, thanx.

I see you live in Bipolar Heaven? hmm

Man, too bad I just depleted my paypal or I'd be on these like a tick on a hound dog. Of course, the dog might sound better than these, but at least you don't have the feed the speakers anything except a little hum. You might just check for original markings. These may be some of those hi-falutin $150 speakers, so you might just get $4,000 for 'em. Maybe Ronald McD and the Fry Guys had a jam band going. I smell a bargain; well, I smell something anyway...left over fries, the dog?

funny you should say that about them being possibly high flutin' speaker brand names.

I just received a private message from someone with a fake internet name.

the PM said "these speakers could very likely be a highly sought after
collector item speaker used by PETE TOWNSEND of the WHO".

I'm not insinuating these are PETE TOWNSEND's old blown out torn cone speakers. Its just very,very, very possible they could be, is all I can say.

By looking at them, its very likely they were poked with a guitar headstock as the cones all torn up. (a signature trademark of Townsend in the early days.)

ok...no takers except SRR kind of.. :confused:

I'll throw in this album in the deal too. Its vintage 70's Air Supply I think, I've never listened to it.

Attachments

• air supply.jpg
    air supply.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 89
I'll trade you for my prototype SM59 microphone. It's a dynamic condensor with ribbon element and boasts a cardioomni shotgun pattern.
What say you?

How about a trade? I have an entire roll of used toilet paper. It was a lot of work, but I'm willing to let it go. It can be used for dampening drum heads (in more ways than one) as ear plugs, or potpourri. It has a thousand and one uses, and I almost can't believe I'm willing to let it go.

Alternatively, can you take a third-part post-dated cashier's check from an imaginary Nigerian bank? I will have my client (a long lost Czar of Luxemburg) make it out for $6000, just send the extra cash back in the box.

Back