FS: Soundcraft M4 Mixer

taperocket

Hi,
I'm selling my Soundcraft M4 mixer because I need the cash and extra room in my studio. I really think this mixer sounds great however. It's warm but not muddy, I've stacked multiple tracks with clear results and I think it sounds thick and punchy on drums and guitars. The eq is pretty sweet too, you can really hear the difference with a small turn and the highs are so smooth. The mixer is in excellent cosmetic and working condition and comes with the original box, packaging, power cable, and manual. This is great buy for anyone that wants to add some nice sounding pre's/eq's to their analog set-up or as a front end to a DAW (the 4 line in's on a digi 002 anyone?). I'm asking $200 shipped which I believe to be an excellent price seeing that I paid more than double that for this new a few years back. I will accept Paypal payment (preferred) and USPS money orders for payment. Please drop me an e-mail at Todd_Baran@hotmail.com if you're interested or have any questions. I'm on the good guys list at least 3 times and I have excellent E-bay feedback: emo2thecore. Thanks guys!

This is still available, I had an offer but he was in Canada and shipping would be way too high. I forgot to mention I will only ship to the lower 48 US states . This is a great deal so let me know!

Back