FS: MOTU UltraLite Mk3 Hybrid and Audio Technica AT4070/SV

Phil Jacques

Unloading some equipment that I no longer use as I could really use the cash right now. Both items are in great condition and well taken care of. Light studio use only as that is the only place I really play anymore.

Motu UltraLite Mk3 Hybrid - SOLD

Audio Technica AT4047/SV - $400 pp&shipped ($700 new)

I have the power adapter for the Motu but the USB 2.0 and Firewire cables were lost when I moved last time and I have not located them, however they are rather inexpensive pieces. All drivers, software and manuals can be downloaded directly from the Motu website.

The Microphone comes with a nice padded Audio Technica box case and has always been stored there when used. I have maybe used the mic a handfull of times.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Motu - $280 paypaled and shipped

Microphone - $400 paypaled and shipped

Hi Phil,
People are often wary of buying and selling with unknown users.
We also discourage people from signing up here just to sell stuff.

Maybe you'd like to contribute in the other boards?
It certainly couldn't hurt!

Welcome to HR. :)

I've been lurking around the other forums, but I am a relative newbie to any type of recording so I am hesitant to post and make myself look completely foolish haha. Anyone who has any questions can find my profiles on Rig-Talk and Harmony Central. I am a longtime and known seller at both.

I've been lurking around the other forums, but I am a relative newbie to any type of recording so I am hesitant to post and make myself look completely foolish haha.

Well, you're in the right place to learn.
If you really aren't sure of yourself, there's a newbie section at the top of the page - judgement free. :)

You'd be more than welcome there, and anywhere else on the forums.

If it was related to guitar gear I quite possibly have inquired a few times here and there. I am always shifting around my personal guitar equipment in search of my ultimate tone. I do NOT have a shock-mount for this mic unfortunately. It was lost in a move and have not been able to locate it. Audio Technica does sell the Shock Mount separate for I believe $50 however.

Back