FS: Bunch of guitars, Fuzz Factory, Orange PPC112

thebigcheese

"Hi, I'm in Delaware."
Guitars, effects, cabs - PRS, Orange, Z.vex, and more!

I'm just going to link to my Craig's List post because it's a long posting, but here's the short version:

2000 PRS McCarty with hard case, $1000 (it's got a repaired neck).
Takamine EG224SC with hard case, $300.
Squier Bullet Tele with a lot of upgrades, $200.
Squier Vintage Modified Surf Strat with a lot of upgrades, $300.
Dean MAB3, $100 (repaired neck).
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory, $120.
Orange PPC112, $250 (missing the back screws).

On the posting it says no shipping, but I will ship to forum peoples (though I still prefer local pickup). I'll calculate and add that in to the total.

Dude, what's your compulsion to use a router? You took an HS tele and converted it to an HH when you could have just as easily bought an HH for the same money, and then you did the same type of thing with a strat, removing the thing that made it unique and was it's selling point. In fact, with the strat, you could've gotten an HH cheaper than the lipstick version. I don't get it. I mean, I understand that you 'upgraded' the pickups, but you could have started with HH's and you could've avoided all of that woodwork.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

The Tele was actually already routed HH, so all I did was swap the pickguard. It was super cheap, as were the pickups, so it was more of an experiment, really. The Strat I originally bought because I thought it looked cool and sounded good, but later I wanted to try running 3 Hot Rails with coil taps for each, so I needed to route out space for the switches. Then I got a sweet deal on the pickups, so I grabbed another pickguard. I think I did actually have to route the body a bit for this one. I have a bunch of much nicer guitars, so these were only ever intended to be project guitars. Figured I ought to play with the router on my own guitars before I muck up someone else's.

Since I haven't gotten any hits here or on Craigslist, I'm slowly moving everything to eBay:
ZVez Fuzz Factory: ZVex Vexter Fuzz Factory Guitar Effect Pedal 889406178380 | eBay
PRS McCarty: PRS Paul Reed Smith McCarty in McCarty Burst with Case | eBay
Dean MAB3: Dean MAB3 Black Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose | eBay
Squier Vintage Modified Surf Strat: Squier Vintage Modified Surf Stratocaster Surf Green with EMGs and Upgrades | eBay

Back