FS: Brand New Audio Technica 2020 Condenser

Dude,

I sent you an email reference this mic today from the Ebay auction. I just want your full contact info before bidding. Reason is,,,There is currently a huge felony internet scam going on out of Indianapolis, Indiana right now, and I just want to make sure your not involved before bidding.

As far as the scam, these people are selling musical instruments on ebay (showing over 1500 positive feedbacks on their name>?>?), then taking the payment, then never delivering the goods!! Well I am not one to sit back and let these type @ssholes roll over people on here, or on ebay, so I contacted the local authorities in Indianapolis, Indiana (actually the local jurisdiction is Lebanon, IN) and filed any and all charges that I could. They will be looking at some major jail time as they apparently have been doing this regularly to people.

I told the detective handling the case that I would fly out there, on my own dime if need be, and do anything that needs done to put these douchabags away,,,,,,even if its only over a 50.00 guitar tuner. I'll spend $500.00 to take a trip out there and see these @ssholes go down. :o

Anyway,,,,just wanted to make sure your not one of them and you were/are on the up and up. If you ARE one of these simps, then I suggest you remove this post, and the ebay listing because it will only add to the list of felonies that are about to be handed to these people!!

And,,,,If you are one of them, we will be meeting soon anyway face to face I am sure. :mad:

For you others out there, this Scam Company has been going by the name:

EXTRA
111 W North Street
Lebanon, IN 46052

They have recently changed their name and company address, which I dont have here in front of me, but the Police do have it, know their new location already, and are on it. ;)

The ebay name with all the 1500+ positive posts they showed, is no longer in existence. And Ebay sucks as far as reimbursement with their fees. :eek: :confused:

The shit is going to hit the fan with these clowns very soon, and their world is going to be rocked!! :D

Quietb03,,,,if your NOT involved, then thats great (which I dont think you are based on your post histories on here) and I am in no way implying that you are involved with them. I just thought it needed to be brought out since I saw your city and state location on the ebay listing.

Plus its a heads up for anyone on here who might buy from this EXTRA Company. (which is now named "something" Music")

Peace
AJ

Last edited:
Back