Complete Allen and Heath PA System FS

Savingsibes

Hi,
I am interested in selling a complete Allen and Heath Mixing Console. Here is a brief list of what is going with:
Allen and Heath Mixing Console
Selected Effects and eqs in rack (to include rack)
(2) 1 x 18 JBL bass cads
(2) 2 x 15 bass cads
(4) Floor monitors
(1) 16 Channel snake
Mics and Cables
Yamaha Power Amp
1202 Mixer
Vox ac30
4 x 10 cab
Traynor Power Head
(2) qsc power amps
(1) ramsa power amp
Light System to include:
(6) par cans
(1) dimmer pack
(1) control board

All of these items are going to be sold to the first, highest offer. These items were owned by a local recording artist, and used at a local music venue. You need to pick everything from my home in North East, Maryland, with the exception of the speakers, which are still at the venue in Baltimore. Any questions, please email me at savingsibes@yahoo.com, or call 443 466-7008 anytime.

You know it would probably be more profitable for you to piece out your items and set a price for them then trying to sell the whole thing to a bunch of HR'ers who more than likely have there own equipment.

But judging from your 2 whole posts here I figure you wouldn't know that.

Whats the deal on the Allen & Heath mixer?? Or did I miss something there??

How many channels does it have, and what model is it? Heck, I might give you the 2 with a couple zeros behind it for that stuff (although I dont really need it) lol :D

Give more details on the stuff you have listed. You can PM me with it if you want. I am in Baltimore most weekends at my boat so pickup would be a breeze. ;)

Peace
Aj

Back