2 Ribbon Mics Up For Grabs...

kidvybes

...I'm trying to raise the cash to purchase a high end ribbon mic for vocals, so to help fund that transaction I have 2 "like new" affordable ribbon mics up for sale:

1-Nady RSM-2 (silver grill) in "mint" condition, used very lightly, stored properly to ensure ribbon's proper tension...complete with original retail package (incl. soft-sided carrying case) ***PLUS BONUS*** Shinybox Aluminum hardshell carrying case ($30 value/not offered by Nady)...this is one of the better-known, well liked affordable ribbon-mics...just $150 shipped anywhere in continental US...pics available...

1-Stellar (Alctron) RM-4 Dual-Ribbon Microphone (silver/gold body) in absolute "mint" condition, stored properly to ensure ribbon's proper tension...complete with wooden/velvet-lined storage case and high-quality shock mount...exceptional and unusual dual-ribbon mic, great on both instrument and vocal applications...$140 including shipping anywhere in the continental US...pics available..

...I'm on the "good-guys" list, so no worries...any questions feel free to email me at: kidvybes@hotmail.com

...here's some pics...mics are both in "as new" condition (perfecto!)...

Attachments

• Stellar01.jpg
    Stellar01.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 128
  • Stellar02.jpg
    Stellar02.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Nady01.jpg
    Nady01.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 104
  • Nady02.jpg
    Nady02.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 94
  • Nady03.jpg
    Nady03.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 89
...oh yeah, someone emailed me to inquire...I'll combo price the both mics for $275. shipped! (cont.US)... ;)

Brackish said:
Is the RM-4 a figure-8?

Specifications for the RM-4:

Ribbon type and Dimensions: DUAL pure aluminum 2.5 microns thick. 35mm (1.4 inches) long and 5mm (.2 inches) wide.
Polar pattern: Figure 8
Sensitivity: -54dB+/- 2dB (0dB= 1V/Pa
Frequency response: 30-15K (+/-3dB)
Output impedance: <= 600 Ohms
Maximum SPL: (1% THD at 1000Hz): 148dB
Equivalent noise level to IEC 268-4(A weighted): 18dB
S/N ratio re 1Pa: 70dB
Mic connector: Standard 3-pin XLR
Size: 55mm (2.2 inches) wide, 175mm (6.89 inches) long
Net weight: 496g (16 ounces)

...Stellar RM-4 SOLD to Giganova...

...NADY RSM-2 w/Shinybox Aluminum Storage Case is still available... :D

Last edited:
I received the Stellar RM-4 ribbon mic in excellent (= as new) shape from kidvybes.
It arrived in no time, was insured and very well packed.

Someone better grab the Nady before its gone!

Back