Yamaha DGX-300 Portable Grand Digital Keyboard

Guitardude324

Yamaha DGX-300 Portable Grand Digital Keyboard for sale.

Great condition, treated very well. Was given to me as a gift a few years back, but kept in outstanding condition and rarely played. I need to sell it to fund my mobile recording project.

Specifications

76 regular size, touch responsive keys
Back-lit LCD screen
32-note polyphonic
610 voices
Stereo sampled piano voice with portable grand feature
Dual & split voices
135 accompaniments,
100 songs
6-track song recorder
New Yamaha Education Suite
2 way, 4 speaker stereo amplification / speaker system
Multi-pad system
General MIDI
Pitch Bend Wheel
Disc Drive
Music Database
Headphone socket for silent practice (headphones optional extra)

I'll add some pictures when i get better lighting tomorrow.

I NEED to sell ASAP, so I will consider all offers. $225 or best offer...I feel that my price is a good one, but I will take the best offer. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost. Not interested in trades, unless it's an M-Audio Oxygen 8 and/or ProTools 7.3 M-Powered.

I'll include a sturdy metal stand, sustain pedal, and a Yamaha Accessory box that comes with some piano books and other goodies.

Thank you

I've never owned a keyboard before, but this might be a more practical alternative than trying to locate a used piano locally and paying to have it tuned once I herniate my back moving into my home.
My questions are....
Does it FEEL like a piano? Are the keys weighted and have the feel of real piano keys?
Are the piano tones realistic sounding? I'm not looking for cheesy synth sounds or techno tones, just realistic acoustic piano sound, within reason considering its digital of course.
PM me.

Back