Yamaha AEX-502 HollowBody w/P90 Pickups (Must See!)

Buck62

噛んでくれ
I have a gorgeous Yamaha AEX-502 that I must sacrifice due to unforseen medical bills. It's a hollowbody with "dog ear" P-90 pickups. The rosewood neck is dead-on perfect and the frets are like brand new. (see pic) The access panels on the back of the guitar still have the thin plastic film on them, just like a new guitar. There's absolutely no "belt rash" on the rear of this guitar. (see pic) As you can see by the photos below, this guitar looks very much like a Gretsch, with it's beautiful orange flame maple top and gold hardware. She plays really, really nice.

This guitar has gold straplock strap buttons on it and also I'll include a black guitar strap with the gold straplocks on it. This guitar also includes a brand new padded Epiphone hardshell case. This case doesn't have a single scratch or mark on it.

If you've been looking for a nice, sweet hollowbody guitar with great vintage tone, this is "the one." Reviews on this guitar are absolutely stellar. (Check it at Harmony Central) This is a really nice guitar!!

I'll let whole deal go to a fellow homereccer for $340 - shipped. The guitar will be carefully nestled snugly in it's case with extra padding, securely boxed, and pro-packed to withstand a nuclear blast. PayPal is the only method of payment I'll take, unless you're close enough to pick it up in person, in which case I'll take cash. Check my feedback here in the "Good Guys" thread. My Ebay feedback is 100% (jamminu62). I can't afford to sit on this too long, so if I don't sell it here in the next few days, it's off to Ebay. Them bills gotta get paid. :(

P9011141.jpg

P9011143.jpg

P9011179.jpg

P9011176.jpg

P9011187.jpg

P9011188.jpg

Last edited:
Back