Yamaha AEX-502 HollowBody w/P90 Pickups

Buck62

噛んでくれ
I have a dead-mint Yamaha AEX-502 for sale.

This guitar is no longer in production.

It has a GORGEOUS orange flamed maple top (ala Gretsch) gold bridge and tuners, rosewood fretboard, and P90 pickups. This is a hollow-body guitar with a bolt-on neck. It's in 100% mint condition, like it just came off the wall at the guitar store brand new.

I will also include a BRAND NEW EPIPHONE CASE!!!

I'll try to get pics up in a day or so, but here's one that will give you an idea of what I have. Unfortunatey, this pic doesn't do justice to the bright, beautiful flamed top, but it's all I can find right now...

aex502.gif

The absolute lowest I can go on this one is $325 - shipped.

The reviews on this guitar at Harmony Central give this guitar seriously high marks... check it. This guitar plays like a dream and has tone, tone, TONE!

If I don't sell this in the next few days, this one will also go to Ebay where I will set the reserve price @ $340 + shipping.

These guitars normally sell for around $350 without a case on Ebay, so this is a killer deal I'm offering here.

I WILL NOT PULL THE AD AND SELL IT AT THIS PRICE ONCE IT HAS GONE TO EBAY!!

Act now, or miss the deal! I let this one sit here for a couple of days before I Ebay it. But remember, once it's gone to Ebay, it WILL NOT be available at this price.

This one will be on Ebay by tonight.

I forgot to add that this guitar also has a straplock system, and I will toss in a like-new black strap with matching gold straplocks into the deal, too.

Last chance at this price.

Once it hits FleaBay, this offer here is done! :eek:

Back