WTT Behringer 1832 xenyx 18 channel mixer

keithersgsx2003

Well, i guess i will give this a try again...... It would be wicked awesome if someone had an old or semi old Audio interface laying around that they would be willing to trade for a behringer xenyx 18 channel mixer. The mixer is basically brand new. I bought it while I was deployed last year.......I just bought it before i started reading on how to record.:( I am using an m-audio fast track usb to record with right now and it's REALLY holding me back. If you do have an audio interface laying around, it would be great if it were rack mountable!!!!!!! Oh and hopefully usb, but if not thats ok to.

Here is a link if you are interested in the mixer...

http://www.zzounds.com/a--2676837/item--BEHXENYX1832FX

I paid 279 about a year ago for mine, but I have seen them new for 258ish.......either way, im not worried about the price, its just something I never use.

The mixer would also come with, the original box, the original packing, the UCA 202, software, rack mounts, etc etc etc..

Anyway, thanks in advance everyone!!!

CHEERS!!!

any response would be GREATLY appreciated, even if its one like "hey retard why did you buy a behringer in the first place" maybe you should just put it on ebay, cuz nobody wants it!!!!!!

lol kidding

Behringer makes usable stuff. Wish I had something for trade as well. This would make my life all kinds of easy.

I have a Delta 1010 (full version-rack mount with PCI card) I can offer.
You have to have a desktop computer with an open PCI slot.
I have upgraded and it is sitting in my cabinet.

Hate to hijack his thread, but how much do you want for it? I've been waiting to find one cheap emough that I can justify it.

Hey Tmix, I sent you a message in regards to your Delta 1010!!!

Thanks for the responses from everyone else!!!

CHEERS!!!!

Back