WTB: Drum mics (whole set, or separated)

Siaip Ciuvas

WTB: pair of condensers for drum room miking (AT3035?)

Hi,

I've got all what I needed so far, except for room mikes. MXL990? MXL603s? AT3035? Something on entry level side.

I live in Lithuania, so pls mind overseas postage

Last edited:
I have the nt5's for overheads and love them. I've heard those akg's are kinda harsh, but never used them.

I love the d6 on kick. But the d112 is awesome as well. Just depends on what you want.

I've never liked the 609 on snare. Just never really worked. 9 times out of 10 I pick a 57, but that other one is an audix i5. I'd look into that mabye if I were you.

Love the e604's on toms. But I've never tried the cad ones.

But basically see if you can get ahold of a bunch of different mics, and see which ones you like the best. No drum set will ever be the same. And it's also personal prefference. Hope this helped.

I think I may have a pair of MXL 603's around...Ill look and post back...also, I think you are on the right track with the 609 on snare....I bought mine as a guitar cab mic, but I found it to be the best snare mic Iv used...

samson 7 kit for sale here in UK..

perfect condition, bar one tom clip broke...

i say broke,,,it still works perfectly, but you can slide the mic right out of the holder when it's loosened (you're not meant to be able to)

They come in the original box which is fine apart from a little peeling on the sticker...

pm me for pics/prices.

**edit...reason for sale...clearing out to move away for uni......i now have a load of mics that have 'replaced' this kit (re20,d112,sm7b,421s,sm81s etc etc)**

Back