WTB: 002R or other 8-input interface

KonradG

Medicated Member
id prefer to buy an 002r, but if someone has an alternative that is good enough of a deal to turn me away from protools then i shall consider.

thanks in advance

They are cleaning these things out at stores to make room for the new 003's so I would go to your local music store and try to haggle for a new on. I'd be scared to buy something like this new unless I could try it out in person and make sure the software could be installed. Anyway, the new Musicians Friend price on these are $799 but I bet you could get it for less.

They are cleaning these things out at stores to make room for the new 003's so I would go to your local music store and try to haggle for a new on. I'd be scared to buy something like this new unless I could try it out in person and make sure the software could be installed. Anyway, the new Musicians Friend price on these are $799 but I bet you could get it for less.

thanks dude, i'll head over and give that a shot today. although it seems as if a firepod would be an even better deal. ill see if they carry those too.

A good thing to remember is that you can not use Pro Tools with a Firepod, you can only use it with Digidesign products. I just saw that you get the ignition pack for free as well from Guitar Center, which includes Reason Adapted 3, Abletone Live Lite 4, FXpansion BFD Lite (drum plug that is very school if you are in a small space and don't have a kit), and Amplitude and other IK Media plug-in, which are all very useful.

Back