wanted, ntk, joe meek, closed headphones

I have a few JoeMeek VC3Q's that Id sell if i could get enough for it.......(translation : Ill sell them only if i can rape you with the price:D )

jugalo, I've got a Joe Meek C2 compressor (starting bid $120), and a
Joe Meek MC2 compressor (starting bid $150) over at e-bay right now.
All the details on each are there too.
They're good boxes, however, by the end of the year or sooner
I want one of the Toft Audio products which I guesstimate will start
around $650+ street price so this will put some $$ towards that.

Chris

Two VC3Qs for sale. Owner wants too much for them, but make an offer and I will present it to him. Both are in BRAND SPANKIN' NEW condition. Hardly ever used. Manuals and power supplies included.

sonusman@hotmail.com

Ed

thanks

i appreciate the response from everyone. thanks for the offers on the joe meeks. i decided not to go with the hardware compressor and just stay software. i got myself a pair of audio technica ath-d40fs's(closed headphones). i'm still in the market for a used ntk.

thanks again

jugalo, I just reduced the starting bid on the Joe Meek C2 down to $99.00 at ebay. You should be aware, however, that Alan Hyatt is planning to start putting out the new (revised) Joe Meek
product line in a few months or so. And he is planning to offer an
exchange program to trade the old Meek's for new ones.
It won't be a "straight" trade, rather a partial credit BTW.
If the C2 doesn't sell this time around, I'll probably just trade it in then, and use it in the meantime-probably come out about the same I guess...

Chris

thanks chess

that is a good deal chess. i wanted a compressor to add a different flavor to my vocals. i'm recording to computer so i was told that i would be better off post compressing with the waves ren vox.

sonusman

is that vc3q pre a bigger step up from my mackie 1202(not vlz)?
doe is it add warmth like the joe meek compressor?

Back