Vintage Ventura guitar for sale! $189 free ship!

antispatula

Ventura electric guitar. Tone knobs are suprisingly responsive. Hollow body. Has 2 volume knobs, I'm pretty sure they are for the 2 seperate pickups! Pretty cool huh?!

A little bit ago I was going to sell this thing for like over 300 bucks, but I've tested it out more extensively and have learned there is very slight fret buzz when you play one or two of the open strings. Perhaps small enough not to have noticed if I didn't tell you, but just want to be honest........you can adjust the action or try sanding the top fret (tried that a little, but not much) if it actually bothers you enough to do anything about it.

Anyways, money isn't all too important to me right now, since I have nearly enough money to get my album replicated. I'm 17 and don't have to support myself with my own money, so it's only worth to me at the present is for music, and the occasional gas money and trip to denny's :rolleyes:

So the Price now is 189 free shipping. Anyone interested PM me. Paypal would be great, but USPS money orders are cool too. I should be on the good guys list multiple times. The last thing I sold was a dmp3 I think.....before that a peavey tube amp. Before that I think it was monitor stands or something like that.......

g2.jpg

g1.jpg

g3.jpg

The frett Buzz can usually be fixed by raising the hight of the string in question ever so slightly till the buzz goes away...and adjusting the truss rod a bit can help.....

Thant is a Pretty awesome deal for that guitar though, i wish I had the money....

Cheers

Guitar has been sold!

yeah it was a good deal. I'm perfectly cool with it though, I got it for free! I work at an electronics store and people come in to recylce all their old junk. Its amazing some of the stuff they simply want to throw out. I've gotten a Super Nintendo, a really nice turntable, an old tube reel to reel 1/4" deck, and this guitar!

I just needed a little extra cash to get my album out, and this should just about do it.

I probably would've gone for it for that price.

Oh, well.

If he backs out, let me know. You know where to find me.

When my wife questions it, I'll just say 'It's that guy who likes Dan', and she'll say, 'Oh, OK.' :)

notCardio said:
I probably would've gone for it for that price.

Oh, well.

If he backs out, let me know. You know where to find me.

When my wife questions it, I'll just say 'It's that guy who likes Dan', and she'll say, 'Oh, OK.' :)

hehe, good call, but I am not backing out, just trying to figure out how to tell the girlfriend how i found it on my way home from work...

daav

I might be willing to sell it for $799....

Indeed one fo the best deals i have ever gotten on a guitar. Since then i took out the original pickups and replaced with 2 classic '57s, new gotoh tuners (birthday present) and have replaced all but the bridge with chrome hardware because i like it better than the gold, and wanted to match the chrome on the new pickups. Guitar sounds great now, and is setup really nicely for a total investment of probably $300.

Daav

Back