UAD-1 Cards with Plugs

With the blowout deals going on with the flexi packs with the $500 voucher plus $150 for each new card registration you'll be struggling to get anywhere near that price

$1900 in vouchers for 3 BOXED NEW $600 cards. Total it up, you're getting 3 cards and $100 free if you spend $1800 on the vouchers. It's a no brainer.

With the blowout deals going on with the flexi packs with the $500 voucher plus $150 for each new card registration you'll be struggling to get anywhere near that price

$1900 in vouchers for 3 BOXED NEW $600 cards. Total it up, you're getting 3 cards and $100 free if you spend $1800 on the vouchers. It's a no brainer.

Good point.

After some research it looks like the only way I can beat the current sales and stuff going on is by selling all cards for $300 each (which doesn't really beat the $314 at audiomidi or give you the flexibility to choose which plugs to get) and the plugs free. Haha.

Guess I'll just stick to trying to sell the cards for $180 each.

I'd bump the cards while I could, get a UAD2 before the end of the year and take advantage of their free plugin license transfer if I was you... I don't have any PCIe slots so I grabbed 2 flexi packs to add to the 2 cards I already have and extended my added plugin count to 21 ;)

Back