TASCAM 122 mkIII serviced and running great!

Jonk

Hey folks,

I had this up on ebay, but decided to end it and try to sell it without getting reamed for the fees/shipping. It's a really great piece and deserves a good home.

It's had all the plastic gears lubricated, the motors lubricated, the pinch roller replaced and very importantly, the capacitors on the capstan pcb replaced (a known malady on these things)

Anyway, this is one smooth cassette machine. It's functioning great and should be considered plug and play (after you calibrate for your kind of tape that is. This is an extremely easy procedure)

I took three pics of the heads because they were so hard to get a good image of because they're reflective and down in the dark cassette cavity. They look good. No triangular wear patterns that might be indicative of a bad wear pattern.

I'm trying to clear $300 on this. I JUST shipped a Tascam 134 which is exactly the same size, almost exactly the same weight and it cost $49 to ship FedEx ground from Portland, OR to Baltimore, MD. So. . . . that should give you an idea, but it'll probably be less if you're closer to Portland.

Anyway, let me know if you have any questions. My email is jonw541 at yahoo dot com

Jon

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 63
  • heads1.jpg
    heads1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 56
  • heads2.jpg
    heads2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 52
  • heads3.jpg