Tascam 1/4" reel-to-reel deck

chessrock

Banned
I'm willing to part with a Tascam 3030 1/4" reel deck.

It's in great condition, and has served me well for quite some time now. It has been meticulously and obsessively maintained. Heads cleaned, demagnetized, everything fully-adjusted and performs like an absolute champ. Used in a dust-free, smoke-free, moisture-free temperate climate.

I've gotten some great work done with it. I'm in need of extra cash, though, so it's time for me to let go of some of the stuff that I don't use as much anymore. Luckily, the quality of digital recordings I have been getting has been so good, that I think it's time for me to just make the final jump and go all digital now.

It's really an ideal mastering deck.

*Dual capstan, full tape tension control, 10 1/2 inch or smaller reels, pitch control and very powerful dbx type I, computer driven tape seek and repeat functions and the patented capstan magnetic flotation for really low wow and flutter.

*Tape spill, front panel bias adjustment, two track play and record and 4 track play, two record reference levels of 200 and 320 nWb/m, automatic record mute spacing, and two speeds of 7 1/2 and 15 ips. Unit has both balanced XLR input and output connectors and unbalanced RCA connectors.

It weighs like a ton, so I will have to factor in some shipping costs. I will be putting it on ebay shortly if I don't get any interest here, so make me an offer.

snailinajar@yahoo.com

Back