Studiomaster 16-4-2 Analog Mixer With Original Manual and Schematic, Fully Tested

LeonFreeholdNJ

The item is for local pickup only, from Freehold NJ. You will want to test this in my studio to satisfy yourself that it meets your needs before paying. I think you'll be blown away. The preamps are much better than the newer under-$1000 IC-based boards, I've found. Please check my ebay listing below for the full story. The auction ends on 6/19.

I am selling a Studiomaster 16-4-2 analog mixer. Included is the original manual and a component-level circuit schematic (not a block diagram.) The mixer is not a "powered" mixer; it requires an external amplifier for live work or monitoring through speakers. The board is labeled "16-4-2." It was made in England in the early '80s. The schematic is dated 1983. I received this from a friend about 6 years ago who no longer used it. It needed a repair to the power supply, which I did. And it needed spraying of the mechanicals, which I did at the time, and did again in the last few days. This is a very warm, full-fidelity board. The channel EQ has sweepable mids AND sweepable bass. I have not used the board for live work, only studio. It is fully tested and in 100% working order.

Here is the ebay listing:
Studiomaster 16 4 2 Analog Mixer with Original Manual and Schematic Tested | eBay

Attachments

• DSC02159.JPG
    DSC02159.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 19
  • DSC02170.JPG
    DSC02170.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 25
  • DSC02167.JPG
    DSC02167.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC02172.JPG
    DSC02172.JPG