Soundcraft Ghost 24 Channel Analog Recording Console w/Meterbridge

bbmelanson

The Mackie Killer!!!

This is a great 'Prosumer' quality recording console with ultra high quality preamps on each channel. (the price is worth it in pre's alone) 24 channels of warm analog pre's, Ghost’s 4-band EQ section features the classic attributes of ‘British EQ’. The wide-ranging mid bands are fully parametric. The lo-mid band covers the range 25-1,500Hz, and the hi-mid covers 400-20,000Hz, providing full coverage of the audio spectrum from the deepest bass to the upper limit of human hearing, with a very usable overlapping region. In reaching all the way down to 25Hz, the lo-mid band goes deeper than other parametric EQ filters. That gives Ghost the flexibility to cope with a wide range of musical and mixing styles, including modern dance music where control of ultra-low bass frequencies is important. Even the hi-mid reaches down to 400Hz, allowing both parametric bands to be applied to bass frequencies for even finer control. The Ghost offers outstanding routing capabilities. Comes with power supply & Meterbridge. CRM knob is a little scratchy.... deoxit will get rid of that, tape residue on lower left corner where of armrest. Everything else is GOLDEN! Come and get it!

This is a KILLER front end to any analog, digital or hybrid studio.

$2000 - pickup in Salt Lake City, UT.
If you're within a few hours, I am willing to meet/deliver to you for gas expenses.

Might also consider trades + cash.... let me know what pro-audio gear you have to trade.

Stuff I'm looking for: Peluso 2247, 1176's, Empirical Labs EL-8 Distressor w/British Mode, EL-7 Fatso, Lexicon PCM-60, Tascam 388, Otari MTR-90, JH-16, JH-24, Daking Pre's, Manley Opto-Compressor, etc.

qasoundcraftghostl1.jpg

Last edited:
Back