Slightly Bollocked M-Box Mini Cheap!

kojdogg

bollocks redux!
FS: An M-box 2 Mini that I got from someone on another forum. It came to me damaged (it was not represented that way), but he maintained it was in perfect condition when he sent it to me and Paypal deemed it a shipping dispute and therefore out of their purview. Anyway, I paid $150 for it.
The damage is to the volume control pot and knob. Monitoring is intermittent and more often than not, only works on one side. I have been meaning to get it fixed, but this was kind of an impulse buy and I don't want to deal with the hassle.
It includes all of the software and plugs that normally comes with the unit (I believe and will check when I get home) and the original box.
If anyone either wants to take on getting this fixed, or has enough electronic knowledge/skill/acumen to do it themselves, this could be a steal. If you don't feel like getting this fixed, it could be useful to a small studio who needs/wants the Pro Tools software and would need the unit as a dongle to do file conversion, etc.
Due to the slightly bollocked nature of this, it's being sold as is.
If you're interested, make an offer-- I'll sell this cheap. How about $75 shipped-- half of what I paid, a quarter of the price of an intact unit.

Last edited:
Dirk-- replied to you on TOMB as well. I hope it's obvious, from the title and listing, but I want to make sure that anyone interested understands the condition of this thing and that this is an "as-is" sale-- I don't mean to scare anyone off, but I don't want to misrepresent the condition of this, as I felt it was with me.
Having said that I was listening to playback of audio last night on it (albeit in mono).
As for some questions that have come up-- I haven't registered the software as I wanted to try to resolve my dispute with the original seller first and monitoring on both the headphone jack and line outs are effected. I believe the damage to be solely limited to the volume knob and pot because I peeked inside the unit and that seemed obvious. The rest of the unit appeared uneffected.

First one to say they definitely want it, gets it!

Back