Shure Level-Loc Audio Level Controller

otobianki74

I bought this off ebay a few years ago for over $300.00 as I really wanted one.

the unit wasn't working properly, so it sat around gathering dust. I recently took it to a local repair shop to see if they could fix it and voila, they did. turned out the FET had to be replaced if I can remember correctly.

even though it's fixed, I'm not using it at all... so now, for sale, is my Level-Loc in working condition. and rest assured it was recently serviced.

for those of you familiar with this unit, you know the sound it brings to the table. really cool on a mono drum room mic. the "splatter" it does is truly unique.

I'm thinking this might be a special model because I've seen a few of these, but this one doesn't have a trim knob to control the input on the front, so rather I do that before it gets to the level-loc. the face plate is in perfect condition so it leads me to believe this unit was made like that and not modified.

I can send a pic if you are interested. please PM if so. not sure what this is worth, so make an offer.

I am located in nyc, will ship anywhere in the U.S., and paypal is preferred means of payment.

best.

oto

I have an offer in for $400 which is reasonable (I paid over $300 for the unit plus shipping and handling, plus I did the repairs about a month ago). still negotiating so not set in stone.

not really looking to make money on this, just don't want to loose any so I will consider others around that price range surely.

definitely let me know if you're interested.

cheers.

oto

Shure level Loc

Hello-

do you still have your Shure Level Loc for sale? if so, would you please write me back and let me know what you are asking for it $$$.

Thanks for your time,

Doolitt

Back