Selling it all

DR-660 is sold
SM-57 is sold

Roland Si-24 is pending
Computer is pending

Superlux 9 Pc Drum Mic Set is back up for sale

I remember a day when we could edit threads past one week lol

Hello Alien, I am VERY interested in buying your drum set :)

First in line.. Would like to discuss over phone. I'll contact you through your e-mail above.

-Bill

Last edited:
How much would it cost to post the 2 20" screens, 2 medium length XLR cables and a dbx 266XL Stereo Compressor to Victoria, Australia, 3187?

Thanks!

Australia is all 240V, the dbx and the monitors are hardwired for 120V operation. No way to switch them.

(update)

Drum set is sold
MXL 990 is sold

Australia is all 240V, the dbx and the monitors are hardwired for 120V operation. No way to switch them.

(update)

Drum set is sold
MXL 990 is sold

Hey man, Thank you for a smooth transaction, the drum set looks a LOT better in person than in pictures :) we're happy, thank you so much!

EDIT: The mic works great too thanks :)

It is a baddass looking kit ain't it? :D

Have you tried out those old Pearl pedals yet? Feet loving em? :D

That MXL 990 was a surprise. Given it's economic price, I didn't expect much out of it, but it defintiely has a extremely low noise floor and was very responsive. Very warm in the mids and lows. I always thought it coulda used about 0.3db higher response frim 8K on up, but a little tweak on the channel EQ took care of that :)

It is a baddass looking kit ain't it? :D

Have you tried out those old Pearl pedals yet? Feet loving em? :D

That MXL 990 was a surprise. Given it's economic price, I didn't expect much out of it, but it defintiely has a extremely low noise floor and was very responsive. Very warm in the mids and lows. I always thought it coulda used about 0.3db higher response frim 8K on up, but a little tweak on the channel EQ took care of that :)

Yeah man, it plays really nice!!

That is the best double pedal i think i've ever played, it plays so smoothly! The first one we got was like crazy hard and you had to stomp on the thing to hit the bass :/ haha.

But yeah the mic is GREAT!!! and i couldnt agree more :)

@ SamW10, I haven't forgotten about you! I need to get down there and see what model the Behringers are. Just been a crazy start to the week so far at work.

UPDATE: Roland SI-24 is sold

Back