FOR SALE! Seriously beautiful music desk for legit home studio - 2,800 Or-Best-Offer

me.esh

$ REDUCED -FOR SALE- Seriously beautiful music desk for legit home studio - 2,500 OBO

** NOW 1,900 **

For sale:

1. Omnirax Force K88 music workstation (in all black, sick!) (FORCE K88 - Omnirax Technical Furniture CompanyOmnirax Technical Furniture Company)
2. Keyboard/mouse tray (originally purchased separately, also from Omnirax)

Desk is in like new condition and is an absolutely fantastic set up for a home studio. The desk features plenty of rack, monitor and desk surface
space. Has rails for rack mounting + openings for cable routing. Able to
accommodate 88-key keyboards. High quality construction, finished in
Black Melamine and gently used.

Original retail price was $3192 USD for desk and ~150 for keyboard drawer. Need to clear space, willing to sell
BOTH for (reduced to) $2500 USD OR BEST OFFER, seriously... I need the space. Currently partially disassembled into ~5 pieces to make
easier for transportation.

The desk is located in Sunnyvale, CA, USA and the buyer is responsible for pick up and
transportation.

Last edited:
PRICE LOWERED! WAS 2800, now 2500! (still "or best offer"! moving and even though I REALLY liked this desk, I really really need the space)

It actually looks like a really nice desk. Space for an 88-key controller, dual 15-space side racks, overbridge with three 3-space racks, grommets for cable control...it has everything I was looking for when I was desk shopping, but at more than twice the price that I ended up paying for my Middle Atlantic (the one advertised here retails for around $3200 in black).

It's ginormous though, gonna be a tough sell for home studios...people with enough space in their home for that big of a desk are few and far between.

It is a really nice desk with loootts of space.

yeah, 3200 was pretty steep but thats why my loss is your good deal ;)

... currently listed at 2500 but anyone want to make me an offer? I am open to (almost) any offer ;) :D

Last edited:
Remember, most home recording types spend about $150 on an interface and call that a studio. You'll be hard-pressed to find someone who will spend that kind of money on a desk.

Remember, most home recording types spend about $150 on an interface and call that a studio. You'll be hard-pressed to find someone who will spend that kind of money on a desk.

Yeah. And I spent ugh... nevermind. Way more than $150 and I have cinder blocks and a piece of OSB holding up my monitors. For me it isn't about 'pretty'.

Best of luck with your sale.

I will place an offer of $200 to get the bidding going. :)

Yea Jimmy, I am with you. For that kind of money, I don't care about pretty, I want substance. My first speaker stands were old German beer cases, I thought they looked awesome. Today, I am not much better, can afford better, yes, but I still won't spend it. My money goes for those things that matter for real.

If it only came with the gear in the photo...

I am not sure who pays this much for laminated particle board furniture. Evidently someone did. Obviously it is a specific use type of thing that you can't just buy at the furniture store, but it is not worth that much as far as quality.

Sorry man. I wish you the best of luck getting some money out of it but I personally doubt you get more than $500 for it.

price lowered again, $1500.

...Sad to see this go, awesome setup and workspace :( but since I replaced it with a different one after I moved I need to clear some space (and I don't need two desks).

Last edited:
Have you put this on eBay? I think you'd stand a better chance on there than on here. I seriously doubt anyone around here is going to spend that much money on a desk. Most people build their own to suit.

Good luck with it.

Back