Roland VS-880EX for sale

GONZO-X

$395

mint condition, only one owner. original packaging, power cable, 2 manuals, 1 video tutorial included.

built-in dual independent stereo multi-effects processing with 34 algorithms: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, COSM Guitar Amp Simulation, Voice Transformer, "Lo-Fi" mode, Mic Simulator, Vocoder and more:

64 Virtual Tracks x 2 Banks of digital hard disk recording; up to 8 tracks of simultaneous recording and playback
20-bit A/D and D/A converters for pristine audio quality and increased dynamic range
Expanded Input section with 6 balanced TRS inputs and 2 digital inputs (Optical or Coax.)
Expanded Output section with 4 analog outputs and 4 digital outputs (Optical and Coax.)
Non-destructive audio editing: cut, copy, erase, exchange, move, insert, etc.; 999 levels of Undo for "no fear" recording and editing
Built-in SCSI port offers storage/interface with a variety of drives, computer peripherals, etc.
MIDI Time Code and MIDI Machine Control for sync
Audio CD recording and data backup with optional CD-R drive

ADD $20 FOR SHIPPING/INSURANCE

GONZOX@HOTMAIL.COM

Gonzo..

I have an es 880 ex..

can I sync two together to work like a 16 track...

I'm mastering out to 16x4 mixer down to 2 track...

waddya think..

If it'll work, I 'll be glad to take this puppy off yer hands

bob Young

thanks for the inquiries.....

ecstatic-
i'll do the pics tonight, and email them in the morning....

Bob-
yes, you can link 2 880ex's together......

if you check out the planet........
http://www.vsplanet.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi

and do some "Search" ing, you'll find many links to threads where they discuss the how-to's on this......
it IS outlined in the owner's manual, but i personally have never investigated it.

i think one unit becomes the "Master" and the other the "Slave"....

do a little research, and then let me know!

i'll have pics tonight......

Back