$300 flat
Free Shipping
I pay paypal fees...............

Going on Ebay in 5 days!

3n73k23pf5O15Q25P3a4d5e4b9a759b0b1bd8.jpg

3n33m73oc5Z65U05P6a4d0ea70793c35c1f0b.jpg

3n53o33p85Y35Z25T6a4d529f64f26d7114f6.jpg

What where these new.
How old are they and about how many hours do you think are on them.
And where did you use them.

:cool:

Info

What where these new.

If I understand your question right They are $430 for a new set.
And these are in very good condition.

How old are they and about how many hours do you think are on them.

They are a few years old. However, I treat all my gear like an Intel chip in my hands. If you look closely at the picture you can even see that I even kept the little pack of beads that suck oxygen (they do somthing like that), as well as all the plastic baggies. I never used the windscreens or the adapter screws.

And where did you use them.

Environment: My home based studio which I clean and dust periodically. Not to say these things are fragile...they are built like a rock. I'm just annal like that. I even keep my 57, and 58 in it's original bag and box when not in use.

Application: mainly overheads and acoustic. Once for vocals just for some scratch stuff (even then they were not bad, But I'm not in the habit of using these for vocals). I've heard great stuff about these and piano.
I would assume anything in the high register would be good. The low end will surprise you on these mics. I once used them as the only drum mics on the kit and got some really nice results.

This is not my video, but a good one showing the two mic drum thing:

[video=youtube;<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IiFOD1EeKhQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IiFOD1EeKhQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>]video[/video]

still got em?

In any case, why did you part with them, something undesirable about them? I'm thinking of investing in a pair.

Thanks

sorry

In any case, why did you part with them, something undesirable about them? I'm thinking of investing in a pair.

Thanks

sorry man, i just sold them.
I loved and still do love them. I just partnered up with a guy, and we now use AKG-214 for stereo recording.
I'm not really a collector of anything, I like to have what i need around me, and recycle what I'm not using (now i might add that to my waves CLA fund)

i would still recommend them.

buy the way, I have a robbie the mic pre that i could get rid of if you need a high end tube preamp.

Back