[FOR SALE] RME Fireface UFX with ARC remote, MINT CONDITION

RME UFX, with both FIREWIRE 1394a AND USB 2.0, audio interface with the blue ARC remote controller . Very mint condition, occasion, 2 years old, sparely used by non smoker in a home studio, boxed, latest firmware, 2nd generation with the hardware mod originally fitted for the blue ARC remote, the latter also included. Comes with proper EU, UK or USA powerchord.

Has RME's "Steady Clock" on board and they say there's absolutely no need to buy another wordclock master unit from Apogee or Rosetta; THIS IS JUST AS GOOD !!

Recently this UFX has been repaired under warranty and tested by the factory, AudioAG in Germany April 2017, and i was told that probably the power unit has been replaced, this seems to be a common issue with some RME units from a certain production line.

Looking for 1550 Euro including VAT (deduction possible for VAT-TVA-MWST registered businesses), shipping not included for the EU. ==> OR: 1500 Euro including shipping outside the EU. Paypal and buyers warranty possible at 3.5% extra for the costs. Location: Netherlands. Paypal payments possible, at the extra costs, and as far as the "good guys list" goes; i have and had a 100 % score on my 2 ebay accounts Waveman2007 and Waveman2016 for years ...

xxDSC_0004.JPG xxDSC_0003.JPG View attachment 99580 xxDSC_0001.JPG View attachment 99581

Last edited:
Back