Revox Cartridge Mounting Kit for Linatrack liner tracking turntables

N7SC

Revox Cartridge Mounting Kit for the Revox Linatrack turntables. $150, with free shipping in the US, $12 USD international. The kit is in very good condition, and has all of its parts. I bought it in 2006 as NOS.

Used, although, with the exception of its great age, it is like new. Has all of its parts.IMAG0433.jpgIMAG0436.jpg

In the photos, it looks like the 1mm spacer is missing, but it is not. I forgot to put it in the box before I took photos. Needless to say, the 1mm spacer will be in the box when it is shipped to the buyer. The kit has everything it came with originally.

Both of the instruction sheets that came with it are included. Parts of the instructions have yellowed a bit with age, but are as readable as new. Please see the photos.

These little kits are rare, but they contain everything that is needed to install a new cartridge in the Revox B790, B791, B795, etc. turntables.

Please note that for shipping out of the United States it may take an extra day or two of handling time before it ships to you. The buyer will be kept informed of status. Buyer is responsible for any customs fees, tariffs, etc. There is a charge of $12USD for international shipping, and it will be by trackable USPS International Priority Mail. International shipping time should be between 6 and 10 business days, but the USPS (United States Postal Service) does not guarantee it. International shipping might take a few days less, or more.

Price is $150, USD, shipping is free in the US, and $12 USD internationally and is payable through Paypal, but contact me BEFORE you buy it and pay. I don't know how to make this forum automatically route your payment to my paypal account. Or, if you want to buy it without me having to figure out that problem, you can buy it on eBay, here is the URL: ReVox Cartridge Mounting Kit for ReVox Linatrack Turntables | eBay

Last edited:
Back