Pro Tools rig and MacBook

dogn4u

Pro Tools rig and MacBook - SOLD

For Sale: Pro Tools rig with Glyph professional 7200 rpm external firewire drive and MacBook Pro.

Computer specs: 3.06 GHz Intel duo core processor; 4GB DDR3 RAM; 500 GB 7200 RPM internal HD. Bought 08/09/09 direct from Apple; used maybe 20 times. I will also throw in a $70 Apple aluminum keyboard (with 10-key numeric) and a $25 Apple mouse. The keyboard provides two extra USB2 outlets. In looking at Apple’s site, this computer is still the fastest and most powerful laptop they offer, and is in brand new condition. Only programs I’ve installed are Pro Tools and an Ozone mastering software suite. I’m keeping the Ozone disc, but will leave it installed

Previously, I was using SONAR with a PC, and that’s what I’m going back to. The few recordings I’ve made with PT have been fine sonically, but there are just so many features that an old guy like me, who is not that comfortable with computers to begin with, is easily confused. Anyone born after 1970 should have no problem.

Next:

Digidesign Pro Tools LE Digi 003 Rack Factory Firewire interface. This was a bundle I bought through Sweetwater at the same time. Includes an enormous list of FX plug-ins. Also will include the Digi Music Production Toolbox 2 disc. Another advantage of this is lifetime tech phone support with Sweetwater, who I personally believe is the best mail order business out there. You may have to present yourself as me, but who cares; you’ll get the info you need.
I’m eager to sell this so I can get back into production, so I’m offering an unbeatable price. For the works; everything listed above, I’m asking $2700. The Mac alone cost me over $2800, as the receipt photo enclosed clearly shows, and the Digi/Pro Tools hardware and software cost just over $1500, while the Glyph drive cost me $350, for a total outlay of over $5000. Have receipts for all.
If you have any interest in a Pro Tools system, considered by many the industry standard, you’ll never find a better deal

Finally, I would consider breaking it up into Mac and pro Tools separately: The Mac I would ask $1850 for or the Pro Tools rig $1150, including Glyph drive and all hardware and software.

I would ask the lucky winner to split the cost of ground shipping to the contiguous USA. Please contact my personal email rather than PM, which I often miss, so please use dogn4u@gmail.com to contact. First come, first serve; no “holds” and these prices are so rock bottom that I will not negotiate on them (unless for some reason you feel guilty about taking advantage of a fellow starving musician and want to pay MORE). Right.

So, if interested, don’t hesistate. At these prices, it won’t last

Feel free to contact me at the above email or by replying to this ad if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Rudi

Attachments

• MacBook Pro.jpg
    MacBook Pro.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 26
  • MacBook Pro 001.jpg
    MacBook Pro 001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 27
  • MacBook Pro 002.jpg
    MacBook Pro 002.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 29