Pro Tools 11 License and Pro Tools 11 Ignite book.

fuzzsniffvoyage

Basically what the title says. Pro Tools 11 license, you'll need your own iLock. And a book on how to use Pro Tools 11.

Looking to get $150.00. buyer pays for actual shipping for the book.

If you want to talk about the eleven rack and a Behringer midi foot controller too, I might include the iLock. PM me.

Hey,
I'm set for Protools but just for information's sake, how does the transfer work?
The new owner would need to be the registered owner to be eligible for upgrades/updates, whether free or paid.

Is there a fee for transfer of ownership through AVID or has this license not yet been registered?

Cool.
This looks like the relevant section here.

Pro Tools standalone (version 9 through 11*), Pro Tools M-Powered, Pro Tools Express, Plug-ins & other Audio related software
If you do not wish to have Avid document a change in ownership, you may simply use the iLok License Manager application to transfer the iLoklicenses to another account. In such case, there is no need to complete this form. If you would like to have Avid document the transfer, complete theiLok account license changes, and provide software downloads, follow the below steps.

1. If you do currently not have an active Avid Support Code, complete an order on the Avid store for an Avid Support Code: Pro Toolssoftware (LE, M-Powered, & standalone) for $39.95 (limit of 5 licenses per form and ASC).

As far as I know, if the buyer choses not to have Avid document the change of ownership, then he won't be able to crossgrade/upgrade/sell (with TOO) the license himself.
Also, I don't think the buyer would have access to the downloads in their AVID account either.

I don't know the crossgrade/upgrade stuff applies any more. There may not even be any discounts or deals for upgrading PT 11 to 12.

Back