pay it forward to people in need..

notbradsohner said:
Anyone have a PCI interface?
I might be buying a new interface for my desktop (will have to see) because my Mackie Onyx only works with my laptop. If I do, I'll have an Echo MIA I could send you if you were interested. Cool card-- it has the same converters as the M-Audio 24/96 and with 1/4" trs ins/outs. It will probably be after Christmas though, but I'll let you know

jonnyc said:
Come on you homosexual drummers, don't you want my windchimes and roto toms? I mean who the fuck doesn't need windchimes. Oh and don't forget the WORLD CLASS Behringer bass eq pedal, it's the greatest eq pedal ever built.
Haha, I'd take the chimes but I figure someone probably needs them more than me.

watermelon said:
Ill take the TU-2!

Kojdogg - PM me your details so I can get this HR-2 out to you by Christmas

Cool. I wasn't sure if you wanted it. PM me your shipping address and I'll send it out tomorrow.

Ok one of you homosexuals sucked on my left ball and took my windchimes so all I have left is the eq pedal and some roto toms. Anyone have a jcm 900 laying around that they don't want, maybe a triple rec, anyone?

Power Supply

gbondo9 said:
Got a power supply? My daughters PC just crapped out, and I just replaced everything but the power supply.

And speaking of that - I have a bunch of network cables and a little 4 port hub if anyones interested.

Hi,

I do. Which type of power connector. The old type with two connectors or the new type with one bigger one?

Thanks,

Hairy Larry

again, the nanocompressor and nady headphones i put up before are gone, but i still have a set of behringer headphones, a couple of 7 pin to tube mic cables, several 2' trs patch cables and a cd label stomper if anybody wants any of that stuff. :)

notbradsohner said:
Here Dragon,

List-

epiphone silver sparkle les paul
1 unit rack shelf
Boss HR-2 Harmonist pedal
Ampeg SVT II Pro
pre-Sonus Tube Pre (3)
Behringer Virtualizer
AKG D65
AKG D80
lexicon LXP-15 reverb/fx unit
Nady CL-5000 compression unit (2)
Fostex VF08
Fostex MR-8
Carvin SX-200 amp
Aria Pro 2 (mad axe)
An old Ibanez 'Compressor' stompbox
Alto BK2.0 Compressor/Limiter/Gate
Laney LineBacker 50W Guitar Amp
Tascam MF-P01
Marshall Shred Master Pedal
peavey basic 40 bass amp
Boss compressor/limiter
Korg A 5 guitar multi effects
Dunlop Crybaby
Yamaha Natural sound stereo power amp
Alesis HR16 drum machine
Takamine "Marshal copy" acoustic guitar
Ibinez distortion pedal
peavy bass amp
boss ocatave stomp box
mxl 770
klipsch pro media 2.1 computer speakers
M-Audio Delta 410 PCI
DMP-2
11 Groove Tubes
a 1934 Bogen MO-30 PA block

also, by the end of the week if things go quick, or after the holidays (going away for a couple of weeks) I might have an echo mia 2 i/o 24/96 card up for grabs if notbradsohner doesn't want it. It will depend whether I grab a new back up interface this week or not...

No worries. I still have one more year with santa so maybe I will get an interface that way!

Is there still a presonus pre available? I need a pre and an interface and I will be set. Im trying to move away from the MR-8.

notbradsohner said:
No worries. I still have one more year with santa so maybe I will get an interface that way!

Is there still a presonus pre available? I need a pre and an interface and I will be set. Im trying to move away from the MR-8.
I think some bearded guy has already visited - check your PMs

Ok folks, listen to this. Wyseye offered up the Delta 410 pci card, and Harrylarry took him up on the offer, a cool deal right there. BUT, harrylarry then turned around and told Wyseye that he wanted ME to have it. YOU GUYS ROCK!!

I am going to be putting more stuff up here for sure. Knowing how I feel now, it makes me want to give stuff so that I can know I made someone else feel this way. Thanks again guys.

notbradsohner said:
Ok folks, listen to this. Wyseye offered up the Delta 410 pci card, and Harrylarry took him up on the offer, a cool deal right there. BUT, harrylarry then turned around and told Wyseye that he wanted ME to have it. YOU GUYS ROCK!!

I am going to be putting more stuff up here for sure. Knowing how I feel now, it makes me want to give stuff so that I can know I made someone else feel this way. Thanks again guys.

I'm feeling the same way about Watermelon's pedal. It's awesome of him to deem me worthy of it, but I'm thinking some aspiring shredder here is way more deserving of it than me. I'll surrender it and ask Watermelon to do the same thing as Whyse if anyone steps forward or will pay it forward to anyone who comes forward after he ships it or I receive it. I don't want to diminish Watermelon's altruism though-- what a cool thing to throw into the mix. :)

Back