PAUL REED SMITH McCARTY MODEL

JNP

This is a 2002 PRS McCarty,In McCartyburst Finish, Birds, Beautiful Flame maple10 Top in Excellent condition! I have had this guitar for 3 months and it has the normal wear such as pick scratch’s, 3 small minor dings that do not go through the clear coat and again are very small.

Features are: Mahogany back with a Beautiful east coast Flame maple 10 top, wide fat neck, Stoptail, McCarty pickups, 3 way with push pull coil tap giving you several useable sounds, Light weight and has a HUGE SWEET TONE, One of the best sounding McCarty’s that I have ever heard. The coil tapped sounds really jump out on this one and of course the humbuckers just scream with the vintage Tone.

This guitar comes with all hanging tags plus an Artist Leather case
that I purchased seperately for $300.00 I will also include a PRS strap and a great PRS catalog that has the big pull out pictures, I believe it came out around 1992.If your looking for a great sounding and looking PRS then you can’t go wrong with this one!

I HAVE THIS GUITAR POSTED ON EBAY! Item # 2504243357 Just insert into the search area and it will come up! ends on Monday!
Contact me at JohnNPMusic@aol.com

No offense, but you're trying to sell an expensive foofy boutique guitar to a bunch of guys who toil and sweat over the purchase of a $150 microphone and a $200 preamp.
Go to the mic or rack forums and you'll see what I mean.

I have no doubt it's a gorgeous guitar.
But we's be mighty po' 'round hee-ah. ;)

As the Japanese would say... "Good Ruck!"

(You know I'm just bustin' yer balls for fun, right?) :D

Looks like everyone on e-bay is po' as hell too.:DIt hasnt got a bid yet.

Nice looking guitar though!I played a freinds one time and it was sweet.

Back