A pair of Tascam DA-38s - cheap.

Harvey Gerst

A pair of Tascam DA-38s - cheap.

I'm gonna start them off at $400 each, but I'll take lower, if that's all they'll bring. They're in pretty good shape, but we are switching to HDRs, so we're only keeping 4 of the 6 we own. They've all been well maintained and had routine maintainance done on them for their entire life here.

If you want them at $400 each, they're yours, right now.

off topic but....

Harvey:

What do you know about a post in the mixing clinic re:
World Talk Radio and Dave Baker and YOU being on his radio show Thur. aug 07 \ 03 ????

Yep, Dave just talked to me the other day and I guess it's happening at 12:30 Central Time and 10:30 Pacific Time this Thursday. Should be fun.

I don't know if it's gonna be on tomorrow or the show's normal Saturday time, but we're recording my segment tomorrow.

You can check it out at: http://www.worldtalkradio.com/home.asp

The show is called "In The Mix" and it's devoted to home recording. Previous shows (they have audio archieves) had D.W. Fearn, Craig Anderton, and Aspen Pittman on.

I'm not exactly sure what we'll be talking about. What I'd like to talk about is recording in less than ideal rooms, music arrangements, and the fact that you don't need a lot of gear to get a good recording of something, if you understand how to use the gear that you already have.

Back