pair of 666s and a cad m179

eeldip

the ev 666's are in great shape (for 666's). the just dont seem to jibe with my pres very well, except my earthworks. where they sound really cool. anyway, a PAIR, only 25 serial numbers apart, from CBS studios in NYC. who knows what these mics have heard. my dream is that bob and ray used them for their radio broadcasts (who loves bob and ray?). i wired them for 250 ohms, you can wire them any way you want. NOTE: no crazy plug. you can pull out the pre XLR cannon connectors half way and use an xlr cable, or you can make a pigtail or you can try to find the cannon UA-3-11 connector from old radio dudes. i would like $400 for the pair cause i am greedy! actually, i think that is a little less than they are worth. as with that thing below, headed to ebay by weeks end. add shipping costs to that.

CAD m179. i used it literally once. got it because i thought it would be a less heavy, less difficult to position version of the CAD e300 (same capsule). but really its just sort of the same thing, but not quite as nice, so i keep the e300 and sell this at a loss. so its like new, has a case and all that stuff, even the packaging. $140 + shipping. super cool variable pattern dial makes it VERY VERY useful.

oh. my email eeldip at gmx.net

shipping will be from SF.

Last edited:
Back