Overdrive pedals for sale

daddycatfish

In my quest for a satisfying tone, I have accumulated some overdrive pedals that are now getting in my way. Except for the Fender Blender, these are all pedals that I used for a while, but I really have no need for them anymore.
***Boss BD-2 Blues Driver...clean in box with velcro on bottom from weekend use.
***Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive...Two, two, two gain stages in one little pedal that can be controlled in a variety of ways and has an additional input for channel switching pedal. In box, velcro on bottom.
***Marshall DriveMaster...Seen some use, no doubt. Has Gain, Volume, and three band EQ on board. This one won't be that costly.
***Roland GP-20 Amp Factory...In box with velcro, little use. Can hold one preset as well as the settings shown. Interesting little dual pedal assembly. Actually, this thing kicks ass. I just have no need for it.
***Ibanez Mostortion...Uncommon little MOSFET distortion from Ibanez. Can be used as a clean boost or as a distortion. Actually made my Twin sound pretty cool. The ON/OFF switch is in need of replacement, so this one won't be hard on the wallet.
***Old Fender Blender distortion. Got it with my 73 twin. This puppy is clean, and in need of a good home.
Months back, I purchased a Trademark 60 from Tech 21 NYC. This amp kicks a lot of ass, and sounds even better when you throw a TubeScreamer into the mix. I use a Boss ME-33 for EQ and modulation sounds along with the other two and am completely satisfied. If you're interested, you can e-mail me at daddycatfish@hotmail.com. All serious offers will be considered, and half-baked ones will get some form of response, too. Make sure to type "overdrive pedals" or something like that in the subject box.
Thanks for your time,
jimbo

Back