NI Maschine for sale cheap.

jimmys69

MOODerator
I am just done having this wasting time on my desk. Love it as a controller but just never had time to learn it's software. Not my thing. And the hip hop guys who wanted to just fell off the face of the Earth. Blah blah.

Make an offer. Sure someone here can get more use of it than I can.

Bump before I put it on Ebay. Maschine MKII with 2.2 software update.

I'd rather someone in the community here get it than some other freak. :)

damn I would if I didnt already have the software...a second controller would be useful

do you have a ballpark figure Jimmy? will likely be too rich for me but I dont want to insult you with $18.50 ;)

LOL!

I was thinkin around $400 for members here. That is about 1/2 price. The thing has been taking up space and never gets used. Time to clean off the desk

Likely not worth it to you as just a controller. I will have to pass on the offer of $18.50. :)

yeah decent price, seen them generally go for more than that...but too rich for me

brilliant piece of kit for those that like the hybrid idea

Posted it on Craigslist and had a fun conversation via text. Thought I would share my offending a scammer. lol...

Spammer: Hi, This is Maria,are you still selling your Mascine MKII with 2.2 Update - $500 (Arvada) (Text Back)

ME: Yep. Actually just posted it a half hour ago.

Scammer: I am pleased with the price,so I would love to pay you via PayPal. The PayPal charges is on me,If my offer is accepted, get back to me with your PayPal name and your email so i can pay you right away , i would arrange pick up after payment is received. Confirm the sales to me by removing it from post on CL.

Me: Yeah, no problem. Don't you want to check it out first? :)

Scammer: I will be deploying a mover as soon we have finalize and completed this deal via paypal, I will be expecting to have your full name and email address attached with your PayPal so as to enable me facilitate the transfer of the funds.

Me: Ok, nevermind. Go scam someone else. This number now blocked for you.

Scammer: What the hell are you talking about,that's false accusation you know? If you know you ain't ready to sell anything,just let me know.

Posted it on Craigslist and had a fun conversation via text. Thought I would share my offending a scammer. lol...

Spammer: Hi, This is Maria,are you still selling your Mascine MKII with 2.2 Update - $500 (Arvada) (Text Back)

ME: Yep. Actually just posted it a half hour ago.

Scammer: I am pleased with the price,so I would love to pay you via PayPal. The PayPal charges is on me,If my offer is accepted, get back to me with your PayPal name and your email so i can pay you right away , i would arrange pick up after payment is received. Confirm the sales to me by removing it from post on CL.

Me: Yeah, no problem. Don't you want to check it out first? :)

Scammer: I will be deploying a mover as soon we have finalize and completed this deal via paypal, I will be expecting to have your full name and email address attached with your PayPal so as to enable me facilitate the transfer of the funds.

Me: Ok, nevermind. Go scam someone else. This number now blocked for you.

Scammer: What the hell are you talking about,that's false accusation you know? If you know you ain't ready to sell anything,just let me know.

Lol, I've had similar selling a guitar. Someone apparently wanting to buy a £1,000 item without coming to see it first.

Back