Need to sell EV RE410 or ND468.

bitz

Need some cash so I must sell a few mics. Both have been barely used and are spotless and in full working condition. I have mic stand clips for both of these mics but no boxes or paperwork. I plugged them up for less for less than 2 hours and never got to use them for any real recording. If you need a mic cable to sweeten the deal then Ill toss one in with either of these.

I will sell either the RE410 or the ND468 for $150 including PP fees and insured shipping. You can of course snag both for $300 if you want them.

I forgot to snag a pic of the ND but here's the RE410.

f913dde9.jpg

Reasonable offers are welcome at this time but once the bills are paid I'm going to keep whatever is still around.

Thanks for looking!

I would rather not even have to acknowledge this style of question but...

Kenny, Since you know how to get 4,500+ posts on a forum I will assume you know how to use google and mf's search engine. You see the picture and you can see what price I'm asking. You can then go look at the price that whoever is asking if you want to. The results from that search should answer your question without making me out to look like I'm trying to do something wrong. A link to the price would've been better than your question in this case.

So why post this question in my for sale thread Big Kenny?

I don't troll websites (for stuff I don't intend to buy) so maybe Big Kenny will know better than me if the Electro Voice RE410 (see picture) which is normally sold everwhere else for $199.00 was being sold for $79 dollars on MusiciansFriend :rolleyes:.

But just to be clear... If it was sold for less than $199 anywhere I don't know but I doubt it. Maybe Kenny can provide a link...

Sorry, I was wrong! I only paid $%69 a piece and bought 2...

Qty Description Each Total Status Last Updated Tracking #
2 Electro-Voice RE410 Hand-Held Condenser Cardioid Vocal Microphone Factory Restock $69.00/ea. $138.00 08/28/09 06:16AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking Number Ship Date

You handled this all wrong but I guess you managed to pad you post count. If I hadn't been on this forum long before rep points (different name) I would go ahead and figure out how to give you some. You couldve PM'd me instead of being a thread troll.

I had no idea about what you or anybody else paid for your microphones. I guess you accomplished your goal which was postive for who and in what way??? Wait you got your post count up...:drunk:

If you had PM'd me I would've just editted the mic out but that's not what your post is about is it Kenny?

As far I'm concerned these mics are still for sell and Kenny made his point. If you want to buy one for less I'm sure Kenny will give you a great deal on one to keep you from wasting your money with me. Maybe he'll give you a eBay link or something. You see I'm not supposed to be able to sell a mic on HR because our good buddy Kenny found a good deal. Good looking out buddy! More rep points for Kenny the super savy deal hunter!!!

Job well done and you are now free to troll on. Thanks Kenny!!

Or did you need to pick up another post or two here? Feel free to buddy!!!

Sorry, I was wrong! I only paid $%69 a piece and bought 2...

Qty Description Each Total Status Last Updated Tracking #
2 Electro-Voice RE410 Hand-Held Condenser Cardioid Vocal Microphone Factory Restock $69.00/ea. $138.00 08/28/09 06:16AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking Number Ship Date

Did I really have a thread hijacked by a guy looking to brag about his "factory restock" microphones? Dont know the difference between b-stock and restock myself but even if it's worst than b-stock that's a good price.

Not what Im selling here though... Thanks for making that clear in your posts Kenny!

I'm just looking out for my friends, factory restock means someone bought and returned it, it was tested and resold, good as new, maybe better, new ones aren't tested by the seller.
You are right though, I should have pm'd you. Sorry....

Bitz, go easy on BK. Kenny is easily one of the standout members on this forum, and he's helped out a ton of people here who have been low on cash by buying up their gear, not to mention being one of the nicer guys you can possibly deal with. And I assure you, he was just trying to look out for everybody else here by pointing out a potential price issue. He admitted his mistake and didn't try to save face by acting like a jerk. You could learn a lesson here...;)

I have been a member of this forum since 2002 but under another name. I don't post as much since loosing my old name to a email change and the forum doing a password reset but I helped a lot of people when I was posting. I understand what Kenny was trying to do but it wasn't helping anybody from my standpoint. Apology accepted about the PM. This couldve been cleared up and never have cluttered up my thread or placed me in a bad light.

I am almost covered now so I'll keep my RE410 if it makes everybody feel better.

If we can all agree to my listing of the ND468 then it is still available. If not I still have other gear that I can list. :)

Last edited:
Back