mxl v69

liv_rong

Knows very little
I am selling this bitch.

Never used seriously, only plugged in to test to make sure it worked when I bought it a few years ago. Also the power supply and cables have been out of the case and hooked up to my shit ready to use. It does not come with the "stock" shock mount as when I bought it it was missing so they gave me this one instead.

Shipped to 48 US states that I pick at my discretion for $125. Insurance is extra.

This pic is from the last time I tried to sell this bitch:

mxlv69.jpg

liv_rong.....I think I'm missing the clip in the picture . Where is it? you said "they gave you this one".

Omtayslick....Is this microphone a microphone that Michael modifies?

:cool:

There is currently no picture for the bitches shock mount.

This may have been sold on CL, if it falls through I will post a picture of the thing.

Cool kidvydes, I had a rode NT1a modded by Michael and I got back a Beautiful microphone. I didn't know that he did the v69.

:cool:

Yup. Michael didn't like the V69 stock very much. I believe he said on Gearslutz that it had a frequency response like "an icepick to the side of the head", or something similar. So you would probably want the mod for sure. He mods it using his new 47 capsule which changes it into a whole different animal. Interesting new video on the Oktavamod website featuring the modded V69.

Back