Monitors and Mic for sale

oldjazztrumpet

Event ALP5 monitors in good condition. Works as they should, and have been taken good care of. Some scratches, but very few in my opinion, from live recording. These went for $350-399 when they were purchased, but the model has been discontinued and rolled into another Event model. These monitors have great bass response without boosting low end in a bad way, and overall, they are even and clear sounding. Monitors will ship with the original power chords, obviously.

$250 shipped pay pal gift option

Rode NT1 condenser - Great condition, works as it should, GREAT SOUNDING MIC! comes with shock mount and soft case.
These are around $189 new, but I need to get rid of it because I'm making way for new gear, so I'll part with it for $110 shipped. Again, pay pal and gift option, otherwise I would need buyer to cover pay pal fees.

I've sold a couple other things on this forum and could provide references if needed. I'm a fast shipper and fast communicator. The best way to get me is through email: matthew.lawson0@gmail.com

I get this email on my phone, so if you email me, you'll get a near instantaneous response, unless I'm sleeping, doing school work (master's student), or playing my guitar.

Items will arrive as presented in this ad, sales are final. (I say this because I've been scammed in the past by a person who purposefully damaged a guitar upon arrival to attempt to extract a refund. I paid him a refund, out of an abundance of caution, and wish like heck I didn't ever since ) If things get damaged in shipping (rarely happens), I always get insurance on anything I sell, or buy for that matter, and I'll bend over backwards to accommodate honest buyers/sellers!

Thanks for looking!
Matt

Attachments

• Event Alp5 .jpg
    Event Alp5 .jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 184
  • NT1.jpg
    NT1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 184
Marshall,
I suppose I could. It isn't that much more expensive is it?
Which item? The monitors or the mic? By the way, have absolutely LOVED every visit I've ever made to Canada! Toronto is one of the coolest cities I've ever been to!
If you want, send me an email at matthew.lawson0@gmail.com
Thanks!

Sorry, I was talking about the monitors. Although I'm MIGHTY tempted to offer 350 for both, I think I'll have to hold off on the mic for now : (

If i were you I'd take the monitors packaged to the post office and get a quote on the shipping first. It pisses me off how much extra I have to pay for shipping on small items considering im like 20 minutes from the border. Sometimes its not much more though for larger items. Quote the shipping and let me know if its still a good price for you.

If not then there's a place just over the border that accepts packages for Canadians willing to drive over and pick them up for like 5 bucks...I have to look into it though I've never used it.

-Adam

Adam,
sounds good. I'll get a quote today and post back. Just got up and having breakfast now. If the option of going just over the boarder is what we have to do, then no problem. I'll get back to you in just a little while once I get a quote.
Thanks!
Matt

Cheapest I found was $47 via UPS online. I can go to the post office here and see if there's anything cheaper, but for $47 I'd be willing to split shipping with you if you could throw in another $20. We can also do the over the border thing if you want.
Just let me know what you'd like to do.
Best
Matt

Adam,
the other option, and this might help you get both items, is that if you wanted both and were willing to do $350 for them, I would then cover shipping fully, regardless of destination. I'm just trying to raise cash to buy a neck for a project electric guitar I'm building, so I'm not terribly concerned with paying $50 on my end if you bought both items. The neck I want is right around $250, so I'd still have $$50 left to pay shipping for my neck.
Let me know if that might work for you too!
Thanks
Matt

Hello Matt looks like Marshall hasn't replied in a day do you still have the mic?
Now you stated that it's a nt1 but in the pic it looks like a nt1-a ?
Let me know :cool:

Moresound,
I heard from Adam this morning on this forum, so I have to wait for him to get back to me later today, but I still have the mic, and Yes, it's an NT1a, that was an oversight on my part, so thanks for mentioning it. If I don't hear from Adam today, I can sell it to you. I think Adam was mostly insterested in the monitors anyway.
if you wanna contact me further on this, you can do it here, or you can shoot me an email matthew.lawson0@gmail.com

Thanks!
Matt

Ok, just letting everyone know that I sold the mic, pending pay pal payment. I'm waiting to hear from Adam on shipping ideas on the monitors, so those are still available, but I would need to hear from Adam first before I do anything on them.
thanks!
Matt

Pending final pay pal notifications, both items are sold! Thanks for marshall and moresound for great communication!
If something changes with these sales, or if someone needs to back out, I'll be sure to repost them in order to give anyone else a chance who missed it here.
Again, thanks moresound and marshall!
Best Regards,
Matt

Monitors shipped this morning 9 am Mountain time. Let me know when they arrive. USPS priority mail usually arrives in 2-3 days.
Thanks Adam!
Best
Matt

Thanks oldjazztrumpet mailed out the money order and you'll see it as soon as the USPS gets it to ya. Have fun and be safe. let me know when you ship the mic. and thanks again.

Was it UPS or USPS that was whacked?

I only ask because shipper mentioned UPS in post for cheapest shipping yet you mention USPS.

I have never had any problems recieving items in Canada (where I am) from the states using USPS.

However it was a whole different story in regards to UPS.

I bought a guitar pedal off ebay...just a tiny box...ebay guy charged me $20 to ship...ok thats fine however UPS charged another $40 in brokerage fees when it came to my door.

In total I spent $60 in shipping for a small guitar pedal that probably cost under $10 to actually ship.

UPS= ripoff (for canadians)
USPS= Never had an issue with them yet

Was it UPS or USPS that was whacked?

I only ask because shipper mentioned UPS in post for cheapest shipping yet you mention USPS.

I have never had any problems recieving items in Canada (where I am) from the states using USPS.

However it was a whole different story in regards to UPS.

I bought a guitar pedal off ebay...just a tiny box...ebay guy charged me $20 to ship...ok thats fine however UPS charged another $40 in brokerage fees when it came to my door.

In total I spent $60 in shipping for a small guitar pedal that probably cost under $10 to actually ship.

UPS= ripoff (for canadians)
USPS= Never had an issue with them yet

No I sent the money USPS and the envelope was returned undeliverable so I mailed it express mail guaranteed over night and still took 2 days till he received that shipment, so I got my money back for late devilry. great scam, I guess, if you know for sure that there is no way the package wouldn't make it to it's destination in 24 hrs.
He does live in flagstaff out in the sticks ....the only thing that's real big out that way is two secret military bases towards Cydonia.
And the shipment he made to me took three day 1st try,USPS.:eek:

Back