Mics for sale

zbert

In the swamps of Jersey
I have some other equipment to fund so I have to move some stuff.
First is a Studio Projects T3 LDC. This is one of the eariler model with 797 Audio logo on the mic. Just put in a NOS JAN GE 6072 tube. Tube alone is about $50. Power supply, cable, shock mount and case all included. $350 plus shipping to your location. I'll cover the paypal fees.
Next mic is an Advanced Audio mic modded from a Nady TCM 1100 body. Mic has a Peluso BV-8P transformer and a NOS GE JAN 6072 tube. Circuit is close to a vintage C-12 circuit. The modded capsule has been changed to a CEK 89 capsule. (Peluso's copy of a Neumann U-89 capsule) This mic is now a 9 pattern mic with a Shiny box 9 pattern power supply. 7 pin cable, shock mount and case included. Case is plastic. This mic is just like the new Advanced Audio CM-12, but it actually has the components of an Advanced Audio CM-67, which is a $950 mic. Asking $500 plus shipping. I'll cover paypal fees.
Third is another great modded mic. Royer mod version of a Mojave MA200. This mic started out as a MXL V67 Mogami mic with a black case and grille. It is point to point hand wired circuit board. This mic has a Jensen transformer and Peluso CEK-89 capsule. The tube is a Phillips ECG 3416. A hand build power supply, 5 pin cable with plastic case. Sweet sounding mic. New MA200 is about 1K. Buy mine for $450 shipping and paypal same as above.
Drop me a pm if interested in anything.

Back