MacBook Pro, Pro Tools, and other random software

thebigcheese

"Hi, I'm in Delaware."
Prices include shipping to the US. See below for product details.

MacBook Pro: $750
Pro Tools 7 w/ interface: $35
OS X Leopard: $20
Photoshop Elements 6 (for Mac): $25
eSATA to ExpressCard adapter: $20
ACID Music Studio 6 (I think): $15
Quicken 2007 for Mac: $30

MacBook Pro is a couple years old and has one small dent in the back corner near the power plug and a couple of scuffs around that plug and on the bottom, but is otherwise in very good shape (pictures below). Battery life is kind of lackluster (maybe an hour), but you can always replace that. Specs:

-2.16 Ghz Intel Core2Duo
-15.4" 1440x900 screen, matte finish
-2 GB of RAM
-120 GB hard drive
-2 USB ports
-1 Firewire 400 and 1 Firewire 800 port
-ExpressCard port
-128 MB video card memory
-Adjustable backlit keyboard
-Built-in camera and microphone
-Wireless a/b/g/n
-Snow Leopard installed
-Bluetooth
-Other normal Mac stuff

Pro Tools is M-Powered version 7.0. You can download the upgrade to 7.1 for free from the DigiDesign web site. Includes the USB iLok thing and a JamLab guitar interface that lets you use Pro Tools. Also includes the Xpand! plug-in and installation discs for both Windows and Mac, as well as the JamLab install disc.

OS X Leopard is... well, it's OS X Leopard. Used, but not installed on anything, so you should be good.

Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac. I don't think I bothered to register it, but if Adobe gives you a hard time with the activation, we can sort it out.

eSATA adapter by Rosewill. I bought this to free up the Firewire bus for my audio interface. It has two ports and works very well.

ACID Music Studio. I'm pretty sure it's version 6, but I know it's from 2005. Includes the installation disc and the three extra content discs as well as the user manual.

Quicken 2007 for Mac. Just the install disc. I don't have anything else for it.

PM me if you need more info.

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0804.jpg
    IMG_0804.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Back