Limited Time Offer Free Mixing

ALS

I've been in the audio industry for over 5 years and looking to get some more projects under my belt, and a clientele. This is a limited time offer. I will mix your sessions for free. Please feel free to contact me at audiolaboratorystudios@gmail.com if you are interested and/or have any questions. Some of the software and equipment I use are in my signature. An address will be provided to an idisk account for easy upload and transferring of files similar to FTP but no FTP program needed.

I also mix in a studio that has waves mercury bundle along with out board gear such as the LA2A compressor, NEVE EQ's, and many more.

Please feel free to look at my website for further info and samples. www.audiolaboratorystudios.com

Alex

Last edited:
Update: Would like to thank everyone that took advantage of the free mix offer. The limited time offer is over, but my services are still available at affordable rates. Visit our website for our rates.

I took advantage of it. He did a really good job and had no problems making the changes that I wanted.

Thanks ALS. :D

Back