HiP HoP BeaTs aNd Rap BeaTs FoR SaLe

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...he PM'ed me to see if I was serious....

but...I was just kidding...

dammit...its never funny if you have to explain it....

I'll take some custom beatz, yo. I'm gonna need something with a few measures in 17/32 with a paradiddle accentuating the off beats in every third measure, with the appropriate rim shots on the kick drum. The hi-hats really need to snap on the 15th, 22nd, and 27th tom hits unless it's gonna be the beat portion with a slight cowball roll utilizing room acoustics to bring in a little "old-school timpani flava". Obviously, a couple bars of glockenspiel dingles in 47/64 would be nice as well...those are gonna be sweet as hell when I kick in with my autoharp solo. Let me know whatcha got!

Reactions: NL5
Purge said:
I'll take some custom beatz, yo. I'm gonna need something with a few measures in 17/32 with a paradiddle accentuating the off beats in every third measure, with the appropriate rim shots on the kick drum. The hi-hats really need to snap on the 15th, 22nd, and 27th tom hits unless it's gonna be the beat portion with a slight cowball roll utilizing room acoustics to bring in a little "old-school timpani flava". Obviously, a couple bars of glockenspiel dingles in 47/64 would be nice as well...those are gonna be sweet as hell when I kick in with my autoharp solo. Let me know whatcha got!

there will probably be an additional fee with all this....you should still be in the $200 range though...

Reactions: NL5
looking at the message board comments makes me laugh. :rolleyes:

I know this is prolly out of my genre and you prolly dont listen to much HipHop, but when u get time I would like your opinion on my tracks..........15 year old female mc....Thanks ahead

Filthe Clean a.k.a Mista Kidd posted on Wed December 28, 2005
yo dawg you got the best beatz on sound click fa sho homie.

lil sus posted on Wed December 28, 2005
YO, thats what's good! I'm feelin' them Cam'ron and Julez joints! Keep it bangin man! Peep my song, "BACKSTABBERS"! Holler back at ya girl! Peace!

~I'm pure angel dust

show me da money beatz posted on Sun December 25, 2005
mayne yo beats is off da chain, real crunk wit da paul wall/mike jones, and 3 6 mafia, off da chain mayne. check me out and keep doin yo thang dawg

paul williams posted on Sat December 24, 2005
check my beats out leave a msg

Prodigy420 posted on Sat December 24, 2005
Yall doin it bigg no doubt im feelin yall sh*** keep it steady and gangsta that 3 6 mafia one is gutta like a mutha f***a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back