High End, RFZ and Philips FB80 EQ modules at fire sale prices

vicenzajay

I sold the 4 W295b modules that were in this set (in a seperate GS thread) - so I'm trying to liquidate the rest of the set quickly and at a loss in order to clear out the gear I'm not going to be able to use. Prices are well under street used prices for these EQ modules.

Items for sale (pictures of everything below):

- 3 x Philips LBB 1151/52 vintage EQs - printed "manual" included AND 500-type series pinout "sleeves" included for wiring these up to the slots on the back of the modules. Will also include schematic booklet.

Philips modules being sold as a set of 3 for $300 shipped - that's right, only $100 apiece for a superb vintage EQ module...paypal fees not included...very flexible on payment methods.

- 2 x RFZ FB80 EQs...a phenomenal EQ (just google them!)...2 channels. All connectors on the back are good, but you'll need to desolder remnants of older wires to make it a neat build. Will include schematic for these as well.

RFZ FB80 modules sold as a set of two for $400 shipped - an incredible price, folks....same as above, paypal fees not included, but will be flexible on payment methods.

Other items for sale:

- Custom wood faceplate. Looks great as is, but could use a layer of varnish once everything is finished. Free (plus shipping, of course) to the first purchaser of an EQ set of modules!

- Heavy duty metal rack drawer to which the wood faceplate will be attached once the whole thing is racked. This is indestructible-grade metal - think INDUSTRIAL strength and weight! $50 plus actual shipping cost!

- Hugely robust 24volt power supply (rackable). Tested for output and with 9 unit load with voltage tolerance plus/minus a volt. This is an industrial strength power supply that is really overkill for these units - has plenty of capacity for additional units. Steal this for $75 plus actual shipping!

- XLR Patch panel - 16 ins/outs. It's a Whirlwind branded patch panel and all the connectors are installed. This is in NEW condition. Only $25 plus actual shipping! Check online - blank panels with no connectors are $17-$20....this is a whale of a deal.

- 5 barrier strips for wiring purpose (for power supply rails and signal tap for the units). Free and included with each EQ module.

Pictures (plz note: the 4 W295 modules in the pics are already sold):

VintageEQsandRack001.jpg

VintageEQsandRack002.jpg

VintageEQsandRack005.jpg

VintageEQsandRack004.jpg

VintageEQsandRack003.jpg

VintageEQsandRack006.jpg

PhilipsEQinside.jpg

Patch panel was sold - all else available.

If there's a good tech on this forum that would like some commission work to wire up the RFZ units - let me know!

pin out

I sold the 4 W295b modules that were in this set (in a seperate GS thread) - so I'm trying to liquidate the rest of the set quickly and at a loss in order to clear out the gear I'm not going to be able to use. Prices are well under street used prices for these EQ modules.

Items for sale (pictures of everything below):

- 3 x Philips LBB 1151/52 vintage EQs - printed "manual" included AND 500-type series pinout "sleeves" included for wiring these up to the slots on the back of the modules. Will also include schematic booklet.

Philips modules being sold as a set of 3 for $300 shipped - that's right, only $100 apiece for a superb vintage EQ module...paypal fees not included...very flexible on payment methods.

- 2 x RFZ FB80 EQs...a phenomenal EQ (just google them!)...2 channels. All connectors on the back are good, but you'll need to desolder remnants of older wires to make it a neat build. Will include schematic for these as well.

RFZ FB80 modules sold as a set of two for $400 shipped - an incredible price, folks....same as above, paypal fees not included, but will be flexible on payment methods.

Other items for sale:

- Custom wood faceplate. Looks great as is, but could use a layer of varnish once everything is finished. Free (plus shipping, of course) to the first purchaser of an EQ set of modules!

- Heavy duty metal rack drawer to which the wood faceplate will be attached once the whole thing is racked. This is indestructible-grade metal - think INDUSTRIAL strength and weight! $50 plus actual shipping cost!

- Hugely robust 24volt power supply (rackable). Tested for output and with 9 unit load with voltage tolerance plus/minus a volt. This is an industrial strength power supply that is really overkill for these units - has plenty of capacity for additional units. Steal this for $75 plus actual shipping!

- XLR Patch panel - 16 ins/outs. It's a Whirlwind branded patch panel and all the connectors are installed. This is in NEW condition. Only $25 plus actual shipping! Check online - blank panels with no connectors are $17-$20....this is a whale of a deal.

- 5 barrier strips for wiring purpose (for power supply rails and signal tap for the units). Free and included with each EQ module.

Pictures (plz note: the 4 W295 modules in the pics are already sold):

VintageEQsandRack001.jpg

VintageEQsandRack002.jpg

VintageEQsandRack005.jpg

VintageEQsandRack004.jpg

VintageEQsandRack003.jpg

VintageEQsandRack006.jpg

PhilipsEQinside.jpg

Hi!
Is there a chance to get the pin out for FB 80 eq?
Thanks!

Back