Heavy Duty Mic stands for sale

keepthehouse

Hello,

I recently purchased over 1000 heavy duty (dr pro, atlas quality) mic stands well below wholesale for resale. All of these stands are tripod based. I have straight single telescoping mic stands, single telescoping boom stands, and double telescoping boom stands. Black and chrome.

I have most of these listed on Ebay already and am in the process of listing more. I have sold a few locally here in the Los Angeles area already and people have been pretty excited that they stumbled across this deal. these are really sturdy nice stands. They were built for Eastman Strings a few years back.

I am selling these as a box of 6 identical stands right now. Prices range from $118-$168 per box on Ebay right now. I will sell for $100-140 to locals outside of Ebay.

Please email me at keepthehouse@hotmail.com if you live in the LA area and would like to schedule a pick up and/or for more information on the stands.

Thanks!

-Jason

pics

They won't let me post a url until I have made 5 posts. So....I gues this is post #2 for me. For pics please go to Ebay and type in the following in a search "mis-31cr". My Ebay store is guitar cases 77. Please go to the store to view all stands. Thanks. -J

pics

This is the best i can do for now. Please visit my ebay store "guitar cases 77" for better pics.

Thanks!

-Jason

Attachments

• boom1.jpg
    boom1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 256
  • boom2.jpg
    boom2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 252
  • boom3.jpg
    boom3.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 242
  • boom4.jpg
    boom4.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 244
I'm sorry, this is taking the group buy ethos too far. If you buy 1,000 of something for resale, you are a dealer, and should pay for banner ads. Otherwise you are just another guy who even though you may be a cool dude, signed up here for the sole intent of spamming the board :mad:

Reactions: NL5
Im sorry

I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to do this. I DID only sign up to let people know that I have mic stands for sale. You are absolutely correct. I work a day job just like everybody else though. I make about $20,000 a year. A friend of mine works for Eastman Strings guitars and informed me that they had several mic stands they wanted to unload for next to nothing. I purchased them all for next to nothing. I am now selling them for less than wholesale. I would think that musicians would be interested in saving some money since none of us have any. I'm sure they are. And with that said....if I am not supposed to be here then I will leave. I shall look for this "for sale" section. My bad.

-J

I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to do this. I DID only sign up to let people know that I have mic stands for sale. You are absolutely correct. I work a day job just like everybody else though. I make about $20,000 a year. A friend of mine works for Eastman Strings guitars and informed me that they had several mic stands they wanted to unload for next to nothing. I purchased them all for next to nothing. I am now selling them for less than wholesale. I would think that musicians would be interested in saving some money since none of us have any. I'm sure they are. And with that said....if I am not supposed to be here then I will leave. I shall look for this "for sale" section. My bad.

-J
You are right and we are right.

Post it here
https://homerecording.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=6
and all is good.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He put mic stands for sale in the microphone forum. He's a dealer, plain and simple. Putting this in the For Sale forum would have been a better plan but even still, this is way beyond the selling of a few personal items that the forum was intended for.

I bought some of these stands from Jason through craigslist, and I told him about this forum. I feel kinda bad now, this should be posted in the sales forum but none the less for what it is worth these are very nice stands. I don't want to contribute to any more of sales pitch here in this forum, but I have met this guy he is just a normal Joe, and is having trouble finding buyers for these things on e-buy. He is not up to anything. I just wanted to vouch for the guy, I feel like I played a part in wronging everybody now. I'm sorry for what it's worth.:o:o
By the way I think that posting in microphone section was probably a sincere mistake on his part, not a strategy.

Fair enough. Sorry about the neg rep keepthehouse. Glad somebody greened it back up for you. But it always looks shady when a user registers the same day they post an ad for 1000+ units of something they're selling, and put it in a non-sales forum.

I'm such a rookie

Yeah....Believe it or not I am new to this whole "forum" communication dealio. I am no longer a virgin. Thank you all. The next time any of you hear from me it will have nothing to do with anything I am selling.

No worries Rusty. Enjoy the hell out of your stands and thanks for turning me on to this forum.

I always have random music related questions that I just let fade away. Now I can pick peoples brains.

Thanks yall

Later

-J

keepthehouse--

I don't see that you re-posted in the Classified forum, but I for one am interested. I've checked out your eBay store and want to talk price on a couple things combined.

Check your PMs. (I know you're new to this forum thing, so if you don't know what your PM is, post back here and let me know.)

Back