Guitar Equipment for Sale

themaddog

Rockin' & Rollin'
Hello,
I am selling some of my seldom used guitar equipment. Whatever doesn't sell here will be put on eBay within a couple of weeks. If you would like to see photographs of any of the equipment, please don't hesitate to ask.

Carvin V220 Guitar w/OHSC - $550
This guitar is black and has the Kahler tremolo. I believe it was manufactured in 1985. It is in excellent shape and I will get a set up done on it before it sells.

Mesa Boogie Nomad 55 1x12 Combo - $650
This little amp rocks and can use 6L6 or EL34 tubes; all you have to do is change the bias switch on the back. It comes with the 5 channel footswitch and has the original Mesa Boogie Black Shadow speaker. The handle is a bit worn, has a tear, but is still functional.

Roland GR-300 Guitar Synthesizer - $500
This connects to a Roland Guitar and is an analog synthesizer. I think the Police used one like this back in the early '80s. Everything on this works just fine.

Roland G-707 Synthesizing Guitar w/OHSC - $500
This is a guitar with a synth controller that will pair with the above listed Synthesizer, or it can play on its own as a regular guitar. This guitar comes with a special cable for interfacing with the synthesizer. The guitar is in good shape, but there is a crack on the outside of the case. Comes with the manual.

Line 6 Pod XT - $100
Everything works great on this thing.

Crate CPB150 Power Block Head - $110
Bought this as a backup to my Mesa Boogie for gigging, and fortunately never needed to use it. I've used it at practice just a couple of times, decent sounding tone for what it is. Comes with the case.

Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

-MD

Hello,
The instrument is silver and the case is original. I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to take pics of it yet, it's at my parents' house. I will grab some the next time I'm there.

-MD

Gr300

Hi,

I am interested in the GR300 if it is still available. -Could you please send me a few pictures of it.

txs

rlef1

Back